EFFACÉ

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: Clone Wars

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 am

Joshua wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:Why is it a history class in clan wars, why was the topic clone wars? And why would canadians and firends be so immature to hate each other 100 of years afterwards`? I will never get boys.

(Assuming 'firends' is 'French')
(No offence intended)

Lots of people hate the French.

OI meant friends... eh *cough cough* I kinda hate every nationality. So I go after personality instead. And it still didn't answer why I have troubling getting you guys, or why this is some kind of history class.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Joshua wrote:You guys asked for it..

1) The Revolutionaries knew and could cope with the environment. The British soldiers weren't particularly used to the snow, and their weapons didn't fire effectively in it.
2) The Dutch, French and Spanish all allied with the Revolutionaries, so they completely outmanned and outgunned the British.
3) Messages that were sent from the West Indies were outdated by two months by the time they arrived, so we couldn't exactly respond effectively.
4) Revolutionaries used Guerilla tactics to fight the British, but there was no point in using Guerilla tactics against the Revolutionaries because there was no situation in which they were usable; there was no government, no senior officers, and no particularly important formal meetings.
5) There was hardly any support for British troops, at home or abroad, and troops were already spread thinly across the Empire.
6) Troops had to keep control of the colonies once they were captured, and the colonies were massive, so there simply weren't enough troops to do that. Infact, there were roughly four troops to every square mile in the West Indies.
7) Half of the troops died on the way there, since it was a two month (often more) trip, battered by storms and disease.
8)Illnesses, diseases and health impairments received from the cold (such as hypothermia) and heat (dehydration) were often fatal because of the lack of medicine and technology. Revolutionaries were used to it, and so had a lot less casualties.
9) Connor Kenway was being a douche.

Next time get a non-S#%$y king!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
Joshua wrote:You guys asked for it..

1) The Revolutionaries knew and could cope with the environment. The British soldiers weren't particularly used to the snow, and their weapons didn't fire effectively in it.
2) The Dutch, French and Spanish all allied with the Revolutionaries, so they completely outmanned and outgunned the British.
3) Messages that were sent from the West Indies were outdated by two months by the time they arrived, so we couldn't exactly respond effectively.
4) Revolutionaries used Guerilla tactics to fight the British, but there was no point in using Guerilla tactics against the Revolutionaries because there was no situation in which they were usable; there was no government, no senior officers, and no particularly important formal meetings.
5) There was hardly any support for British troops, at home or abroad, and troops were already spread thinly across the Empire.
6) Troops had to keep control of the colonies once they were captured, and the colonies were massive, so there simply weren't enough troops to do that. Infact, there were roughly four troops to every square mile in the West Indies.
7) Half of the troops died on the way there, since it was a two month (often more) trip, battered by storms and disease.
8)Illnesses, diseases and health impairments received from the cold (such as hypothermia) and heat (dehydration) were often fatal because of the lack of medicine and technology. Revolutionaries were used to it, and so had a lot less casualties.
9) Connor Kenway was being a douche.

Next time get a non-Sh%ty king!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ozserf

Postby Joshua » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Oz, dafuq with the second 'Ozserf'?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Joshua wrote:Oz, dafuq with the second 'Ozserf'?

Or the third.

Either way... now I'm curious.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Or the third.

Me too. Even if I don't get boys, they sure are interesting intelligent persons just like us women...
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:17 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Or the third.

Me too. Even if I don't get boys, they sure are interesting intelligent persons just like us women...

I was talking about ozserf having a clone... but okay.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

I was talking about ozserf having a clone... but okay.

It's just how this girls mind wanders. If you don't get it it's okay. Kinda cute.
calleharnemark

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars