ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE WEEK-END

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE WEEK-END

Postby highlander » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 pm

I am hoping to invite all clans interested to 3 -day tournement.The teams will either be 3 v 3 , 2 v 2 v2 ,2v2v2v2 or 4v4,the maps used should be related to gangster's ie ,lopdo's-america , ozserf's-america , japan -large or small , italy,or techgump's-the world.Imay have missed a few but the idea is for fun , not any take overs or clan destructions , just fun.Please reply , it wouldn't hurt to have some fun. TAT-TAT, TAT-TAT ,TAT-TAT.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Re: ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE WEEK-END

Postby Ryankill » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

highlander wrote:I am hoping to invite all clans interested to 3 -day tournement.The teams will either be 3 v 3 , 2 v 2 v2 ,2v2v2v2 or 4v4,the maps used should be related to gangster's ie ,lopdo's-america , ozserf's-america , japan -large or small , italy,or techgump's-the world.Imay have missed a few but the idea is for fun , not any take overs or clan destructions , just fun.Please reply , it wouldn't hurt to have some fun. TAT-TAT, TAT-TAT ,TAT-TAT.

i guess it could work
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Warrior's Creed will join. :) So is this starting tomorrow?
And at what times will this be?
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby techgump » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:02 pm

I'll try to pull my team together... but that will be tough considering most are not around anymore... in hell as Alaska said. What times are you thinking?
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Xtermy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 pm

A great idea, good initiative! :)
Xtermy

Postby highlander » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

I was hoping to start the shoot-out on friday and finish on sunday.There is no offical start to the tourney because of time zones but i would trust every match results to be truthful .There will no bickering , no threats and no lies of false results.This is a fun week-end , no take-overs or clan destructions , just fun.TAT-TAT,TAT-TAT,TAT-TAT.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Joshua » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

techgump wrote:I'll try to pull my team together... but that will be tough considering most are not around anymore... in hell as Alaska said. What times are you thinking?

You need another player?

*Hint hint*

Anyways, VM, I'm in. Let's DO this.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 am

Assuming my guys are good with it, I can totally be there. I want to be there. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Tensegravz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 am

HUmm guys.....tomorrow its 8th February....nothing related to St venlantine days.....so next weekend right ?
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

Next

Return to Clan wars