ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE WEEK-END

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: ST. VALENTINES MASSACRE WEEK-END

Postby techgump » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:18 am

Chill on the lang a bit please Tenz... :/
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby Xtermy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 pm

highlander wrote:Another failed Tournement , with this response of enthusiasm is it no wonder Lopdo won't commit to Clan-Wars. :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

Yep, that's what I've been saying for a long time now. Not a big enough player base (not new nor old players) will eventually cause this game to diminish.
Xtermy

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Xtermy wrote:
highlander wrote:Another failed Tournement , with this response of enthusiasm is it no wonder Lopdo won't commit to Clan-Wars. :roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

Yep, that's what I've been saying for a long time now. Not a big enough player base (not new nor old players) will eventually cause this game to diminish.

I think you are wrong.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Okay - back to posting images now. Here is the Valentines matchup with 3 of the 4 Riders.

Map was an ally match called "3R vs ALL - ALLY=ON"

It was 3 of the 4 Riders taking on 5 challengers - Guests were not allowed. All Riders were playing as Dragons.

First screenshot shows our list of players:
3R 1.png
3R 1.png (137.14 KiB) Viewed 4353 times

Second shows how excited our overconfident challengers were as the match begins and we were warned that 5 vs 3 should easily win:
3R screen 2.png
3R screen 2.png (38.5 KiB) Viewed 4353 times

Here is how things turned out for the happy oppenents. Here is the final comment of the last remaining challenger as the game ended with a Riders victory:

3R 3.png
3R 3.png (37.93 KiB) Viewed 4353 times

It was not really a fair matchup though. Although there were 3 Riders, there were only 5 on the other team - they needed more.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 am

BeatlesFan wrote:Okay - back to posting images now. Here is the Valentines matchup with 3 of the 4 Riders.

It was 3 of the 4 Riders taking on 5 challengers - Guests were not allowed. All Riders were playing as Dragons.

3R 1.png

Second shows how excited our overconfident challengers were as the match begins and we were warned that 5 vs 3 should easily win:
3R screen 2.png

Here is how things turned out for the happy oppenents. Here is the final comment of the last remaining challenger as the game ended with a Riders victory:

3R 3.png

It was not really a fair matchup though. Although there were 3 Riders, there were only 5 on the other team - they needed more.

i was going to be in it then 2 lvl 10s showed up :3 i didnt wanna lose rate :3 i knew they would lose.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 am

BeatlesFan wrote:Okay - back to posting images now. Here is the Valentines matchup with 3 of the 4 Riders.

3R 1.png

3R screen 2.png

Here is how things turned out for the happy opponents. Here is the final comment of the last remaining challenger as the game ended with a Riders victory:

3R 3.png

Well, on the bright side, at least the last challenger alive was one of our Wolves (who I wish would get on the forums and game more so I can see him)

By the way, did all three Riders survive?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Well, on the bright side, at least the last challenger alive was one of our Wolves (who I wish would get on the forums and game more so I can see him)

By the way, did all three Riders survive?

Well i spectated some of it and i believe yea they did....
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby highlander » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 pm

No , i was killed.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Joshua » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 am

My internet/broadband/all the other crap in this house was being rewired 'n' stuff, so I wasn't here for about a week, and I think I missed two days of this.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Previous

Return to Clan wars