WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:PS: When was the last time anyone on here had a meaningful war?

It was before people started whining about every war and making ridiculous claims and accusations.

I'm tired of this crap.

The Angels and the Soldiers is a "Meaningful War" Correct?
Lets see the end result coming soon
Angels 14 Soldiers 9
GOOOOO ANGELS!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Ozserf wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Ozserf wrote:HELLOOOOOOO!!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME? OR YOU ONLY HEAR YOUR THOUGHT???

TAKE THIS WAR WITH SOME HUMOR, I AM NOT DOING THIS TO SHOW I HATE SOMEONE OR ANYONE, geez.

A fun war is one without consequences and one where booth parties know what's happening.

If you want to schedule something where all parties are prepared, whether we are going on with full blown war or a truly friendly battle where we are just meeting for fun, I'm good with that, but I don't want this to be carried out on every map that you meet us on.

Look, the reason I'm responding like this is because in the past, when I try to keep peace or whatever, other begin to see the Wolfpack as either cowards or as easy targets. I turned down highlander's big fight and regretted it, because I'm still paying the price for what seemed reasonable.

Whatever the terms of this are, whatever you intend to do, and whatever they consequences will be afterwards, I would like to hear about it from ozserf so that I may have my chance to make my decision. Otherwise, I'm going with my current choice on this, which will be a fight for control of the enemy's clan.

I will wait for the word of Ozserf before I continue on this subject.

I don't know, don't take this too seriously, I want action and because no Tournaments are available really on a regular basis I am just trying a more agressive way to compete meanwhile.

I've done so far: Scheduled tournaments (first ones, most of the posts were deleted at my request, first tournament here was allied 2vs 2vs 2vs 2 and won by Drone6o3 and Ozserf)
Ace199212's famous leagues that stopped and died when he gave up
The RDM Tournament which is alive but I am the only active host.
The Game Master's League which never really went too far because the ratings just are impossible.
The Clan Domination League, same thing as RDM... oh well nice try­.
Others...
Now I go with the ''war'' option (without hate in my case) but it seems people don't see it that way. Agressive + I post a printscreen MWAHAHA!

When I'm out of ideas, I might be out of here.

Or, more reasonably, we could just meet under good terms for a few friendly battles...

Because posting picture every time you're in a game and we lose is going to encourage your targeting of us and annoy me.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:17 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Ozserf wrote:well I tought you'd do the same lol

Eh... I'm not one for that sort of thing...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Autumn? wtf are u talking about screnshot might as well be your middle name!
:lol: :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Autumn? wtf are u talking about screnshot might as well be your middle name!
:lol: :lol:

I mean I have no interest in a game of hunting, no matter what the intentions are. I don't need to be all paranoid about the possibility of my picture here every time I play a match with a Rider.

For me, screenshots, at least for this game, are really only for giving proof of cheaters and hackers (or otherwise similar circumstances)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:53 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Xtermy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I mean I have no interest in a game of hunting, no matter what the intentions are. I don't need to be all paranoid about the possibility of my picture here every time I play a match with a Rider.

Aren't wolves supposed to be hunters? :) ;)

Anyway, I also initially suspected that this was only orchestrated by the Renegades to attack the WolfPack under a different name, but now I believe that the 4 Riders honestly want a fun friendly war.

I personally believe these players have (in-game) integrity and will not go after\prey on the weak members of your pack.

Autumn, like they say - "give war a chance" 8-) :lol: If it escalates like last time - simply end it and don't sweat about it... :roll:
Xtermy

Postby highlander » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:08 am

Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I mean I have no interest in a game of hunting, no matter what the intentions are. I don't need to be all paranoid about the possibility of my picture here every time I play a match with a Rider.

Aren't wolves supposed to be hunters? :) ;)

Anyway, I also initially suspected that this was only orchestrated by the Renegades to attack the WolfPack under a different name, but now I believe that the 4 Riders honestly want a fun friendly war.

I personally believe these players have (in-game) integrity and will not go after\prey on the weak members of your pack.

Autumn, like they say - "give war a chance" 8-) :lol: If it escalates like last time - simply end it and don't sweat about it... :roll:

Why has every war got to be orchestrated by The Renegade's , xtermy.May i add your in neither clan , so your opinions are unfounded.Also me and Autunmwolf have already dealt with that subject.As for escalation , that won't happen unless non-clan members of either clan involved stick there nose in again.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars