WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, as you can see, we are at war once again, and once again for no apparent reason. This time it's from the Four Riders. So let's see, three of them are high ranking Renegades, not to make a 100% accusation, but I really see a connection here. Other information and scheduling for battles will come later, after I have spoken with my Clan. As a note to those in the WolfPack, you are not to start an official battle without the consent of a high ranking member of the Pack. I don't want to see any of my Wolves having some sort of little grudge match where they go 2v1...

Well, it could also be a little dull in terms of variety, we will essentially be player the same four people over and over, because apparently they think it's fun to have a four person Clan of leaders... not sure if it's really a Clan at that point, so I think of it essentially as a cowardly version of the people we've fought before.

So yup, this is the thread where we can post the results of the games, as soon as they may or may not happen.

PS: When was the last time anyone on here had a meaningful war?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm

So it's not just a senseless war, it's a petty display of one sided artificial dominance. Brilliant, four of the highest level players decided to get together and go after a real clan with some players who are actually still learning.

How brave.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ryankill » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:So it's not just a senseless war, it's a petty display of one sided artificial dominance. Brilliant, four of the highest level players decided to get together and go after a real clan with some players who are actually still learning.

How brave.

how high the players dont matter
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Ryankill wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:So it's not just a senseless war, it's a petty display of one sided artificial dominance. Brilliant, four of the highest level players decided to get together and go after a real clan with some players who are actually still learning.

How brave.

It wouldn't really matter in a real war. But they won't even do that.

They will only target us in little games and go after our newer players. The Riders portrayed be Ozserf are cowards.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby strafe12 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm

I don't support this war. It is unnecessary as they are greatly outnumbered and I hope no one starts a crappy fight again. Stop this!!!
strafe12

Postby highlander » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Ryankill wrote:

How brave.

It wouldn't really matter in a real war. But they won't even do that.

They will only target us in little games and go after our newer players. The Riders portrayed be Ozserf are cowards.

Give your opinion of what a real war should be autunmwolf17 , state your terms and we will come to an agreement .Also note the last real active clan big enough to match you , you ignored and turned down.And i'm not opening a debate for another arguement , i just want this war to be as friendly as possible.So it would be nice to stop baiting before you cry wolf again.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby strafe12 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm

ugh, I hate this.
strafe12

Postby highlander » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm not starting a fight strafe12 , so don't escalate it into something thats not there.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 pm

THIS IS A FUCKING WAR GAME ANYWAY THIS WAR MIGHT KEEP RYNAKILL BUSY SO PLZ KEEP GOING!!!
::PLZ note im not picking sides::
^_^ Cheers!
Last edited by >(FM)< on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Next

Return to Clan wars