WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 am

highlander wrote:
Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I mean I have no interest in a game of hunting, no matter what the intentions are. I don't need to be all paranoid about the possibility of my picture here every time I play a match with a Rider.

Aren't wolves supposed to be hunters? :) ;)

Anyway, I also initially suspected that this was only orchestrated by the Renegades to attack the WolfPack under a different name, but now I believe that the 4 Riders honestly want a fun friendly war.

I personally believe these players have (in-game) integrity and will not go after\prey on the weak members of your pack.

Autumn, like they say - "give war a chance" 8-) :lol: If it escalates like last time - simply end it and don't sweat about it... :roll:

Why has every war got to be orchestrated by The Renegade's , xtermy.May i add your in neither clan , so your opinions are unfounded.Also me and Autunmwolf have already dealt with that subject.As for escalation , that won't happen unless non-clan members of either clan involved stick there nose in again.

*Sticks Nose In*
Oh Hiya!
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am

Autumn you don't need to get worked up over this, Ozerf was just putting this up as a friendly game, he doesn't mean to upset you or be aggressive towards you he just likes tournaments and such. I know how easy it is to get worked up over clan battles and so on and so forth but it's just a game so don't worry too much and it'll be fun
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby royalblue » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:20 am

necrocat219 wrote:Autumn you don't need to get worked up over this, Ozerf was just putting this up as a friendly game, he doesn't mean to upset you or be aggressive towards you he just likes tournaments and such. I know how easy it is to get worked up over clan battles and so on and so forth but it's just a game so don't worry too much and it'll be fun

Poor ol' Autumn. Everytime he says anything these days we all jump upon him and call him irrational.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 pm

royalblue wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:Autumn you don't need to get worked up over this, Ozerf was just putting this up as a friendly game, he doesn't mean to upset you or be aggressive towards you he just likes tournaments and such. I know how easy it is to get worked up over clan battles and so on and so forth but it's just a game so don't worry too much and it'll be fun

Poor ol' Autumn. Everytime he says anything these days we all jump upon him and call him irrational.

I never said anything before on wars because I'm not usually very interested :/
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Xtermy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 pm

highlander wrote:
Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:I mean I have no interest in a game of hunting, no matter what the intentions are. I don't need to be all paranoid about the possibility of my picture here every time I play a match with a Rider.

Aren't wolves supposed to be hunters? :) ;)

Anyway, I also initially suspected that this was only orchestrated by the Renegades to attack the WolfPack under a different name, but now I believe that the 4 Riders honestly want a fun friendly war.

I personally believe these players have (in-game) integrity and will not go after\prey on the weak members of your pack.

Autumn, like they say - "give war a chance" 8-) :lol: If it escalates like last time - simply end it and don't sweat about it... :roll:

Why has every war got to be orchestrated by The Renegade's , xtermy.May i add your in neither clan , so your opinions are unfounded.Also me and Autunmwolf have already dealt with that subject.As for escalation , that won't happen unless non-clan members of either clan involved stick there nose in again.

Not every war - just one, but as I said, I now believe you guys genuinely want a friendly war. As for my opinion - I give my 2 cents where I see fit.
Xtermy

Postby Ryankill » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I dont want to see this page when it starts, if it keeps going like this
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Xtermy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Ryankill wrote:I dont want to see this page when it starts, if it keeps going like this

I think it's stable at the moment, everyone should just take it easy like some here suggested.
Xtermy

Postby Alaska456 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 am

the four raiders tore me a new one, well it was just two of them against me and a lvl10. needless to say the noob was dead in about 4 turns so it was 2v1 and i tell you THE SKILL OF THE TWO ARIDERS IS DEADLY IT ONLY TOOK TWO OF THEM TO BEAT ME.
Alaska456

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Xtermy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Alaska456 wrote:...so it was 2v1 and i tell you THE SKILL OF THE TWO ARIDERS IS DEADLY IT ONLY TOOK TWO OF THEM TO BEAT ME.

Do I smell sarcasm in that one? ;)
Xtermy

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars