WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: WolfPack vs. Four Riders

Postby Ryankill » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 pm

>(FM)< wrote:THIS IS A FUCKING WAR GAME ANYWAY THIS WAR MIGHT KEEP RYNAKILL BUSY SO PLZ KEEP GOING!!!

When i heard people say they were busy, i was likr wtf!
Now i know what busy is.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick of all the wars being declared here. If your clan intends to hunt our members around the game, I am willing to fight back. It was a mistake to refuse the fight with renegades last time. Stalking us around is cowardly. You want a real clan war, we can do that. I have no reason to allow my members to be targeted on each of our games. I admit, I was wrong to assume highlander was initially involved, but if you are going to challenge us outright like this....

You want a fight, we are going to fight you. I'm sick of this.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby strafe12 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

-.- ugh. Well, I don't support this whatsoever so plz no one mention me.
strafe12

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:PS: When was the last time anyone on here had a meaningful war?

It was before people started whining about every war and making ridiculous claims and accusations.

I'm tired of this crap.
Ratburntro44

Postby highlander » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick of all the wars being declared here. If your clan intends to hunt our members around the game, I am willing to fight back. It was a mistake to refuse the fight with renegades last time. Stalking us around is cowardly. You want a real clan war, we can do that. I have no reason to allow my members to be targeted on each of our games. I admit, I was wrong to assume highlander was initially involved, but if you are going to challenge us outright like this....

You want a fight, we are going to fight you. I'm sick of this.

I never hunted anyone and i still don't , all my games are fair.Ask any of your wolf-pack that has joined.When the first clan wars started ,the renegade's were fighting ten clans all at the same time.There was no whinning , just fun.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Ryankill » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 am

Omg. Its turning into a blood bath before it starts.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:22 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 am

Ozserf wrote:HELLOOOOOOO!!!! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LISTEN TO ME? OR YOU ONLY HEAR YOUR THOUGHT???

TAKE THIS WAR WITH SOME HUMOR, I AM NOT DOING THIS TO SHOW I HATE SOMEONE OR ANYONE, geez.

A fun war is one without consequences and one where booth parties know what's happening.

If you want to schedule something where all parties are prepared, whether we are going on with full blown war or a truly friendly battle where we are just meeting for fun, I'm good with that, but I don't want this to be carried out on every map that you meet us on.

Look, the reason I'm responding like this is because in the past, when I try to keep peace or whatever, other begin to see the Wolfpack as either cowards or as easy targets. I turned down highlander's big fight and regretted it, because I'm still paying the price for what seemed reasonable.

Whatever the terms of this are, whatever you intend to do, and whatever they consequences will be afterwards, I would like to hear about it from ozserf so that I may have my chance to make my decision. Otherwise, I'm going with my current choice on this, which will be a fight for control of the enemy's clan.

I will wait for the word of Ozserf before I continue on this subject.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote: I admit, I was wrong to assume highlander was initially involved

Good , now about that hate list ? :mrgreen:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars