Bears vs WolfPack

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Bears vs WolfPack

Postby Ryankill » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:31 am

calleharnemark wrote:To accept a non-existent vicotroy we need to lie to ourselves. You can believe whatever you want but there are actual rules for clan wars. You should check them. And what insults? These were facts.

ya, all of his posts were on opion so far
s tell us the facts.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:46 am

Ryankill wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:To accept a non-existent vicotroy we need to lie to ourselves. You can believe whatever you want but there are actual rules for clan wars. You should check them. And what insults? These were facts.

s tell us the facts.

The fact is the truth we told Lancestar but he take all as insults.. It's a fact he is a spammer, not an opinion etc. We actually told him what happened whicgh is also facts.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 am

calleharnemark wrote:
Ryankill wrote:

s tell us the facts.

The fact is the truth we told Lancestar but he take all as insults.. It's a fact he is a spammer, not an opinion etc. We actually told him what happened whicgh is also facts.

If you consider me a "spammer" then by your definition you are also a spammer ;) look in the mirror kid.

And your facts are not based on truths. Simply stating false clames over and over may work for nation governments looking to invade countries but it does not work in the world of Vortex Wars.... I suggest you list your opinion with the correct label as only OPINIONS and call it a day.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 am

I know I am a spammer. Could you explain to me how it's not true? We tried to explain to you. But you don't seem to get our point. I seriously don't see why you don't get what we are saying.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:26 pm

calleharnemark wrote:I know I am a spammer. Could you explain to me how it's not true? We tried to explain to you. But you don't seem to get our point. I seriously don't see why you don't get what we are saying.

were making progress! You know your a spammer! :) ...were getting there! ...now keep reaching inside what else would you like to share?
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:I know I am a spammer. Could you explain to me how it's not true? We tried to explain to you. But you don't seem to get our point. I seriously don't see why you don't get what we are saying.

were making progress! You know your a spammer! :) ...were getting there! ...now keep reaching inside what else would you like to share?

So, what's your definition of a spammer again?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Lancestar2 we are both spammers. It's a person who posts lots of meaningless shit or stupid replies.
calleharnemark

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

As a former one, you should know. That's like forgetting what an alcoholic was after leaving AA.
Ratburntro44

Postby chris1726354 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Statements sound a lot less like spam when they say different things.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Joshua » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:were making progress! You know your a spammer! :) ...were getting there! ...now keep reaching inside what else would you like to share?

As a former one, you should know. That's like forgetting what an alcoholic was after leaving AA.

Joshua wrote:So, what's YOUR definition of a spammer again?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars