Bears vs WolfPack

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Bears vs WolfPack

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am

Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:No they go to guardian angels THATS ONE OF THE REASONS I MADE A NEW CLAN!
but i haven't given up on them....yet.

It's like bears, but led by a clown. :)

:lol:

I meant that respectfully, but also very observationally, with avatar and username considered.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:15 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:It's like bears, but led by a clown. :)

I meant that respectfully, but also very observationally, with avatar and username considered.

i was hoping someone would catch on to the whole funnyman/clown thing
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Xtermy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Xtermy wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:It's like bears, but led by a clown. :)

Yeah, I got that you meant no disrespect to Funnyman.
Xtermy

Postby Lancestar2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 am

royalblue wrote:Reasons for wolf to attack from strategy only:

1. you are a growing clan, could be some trouble for later, but he can easily take you out now

2. you took out an important ally and hold him hostage

3. you let in his biggest enemy

4. you have many members that could work well in his pack if not better

5. you are an active, fairly good leader, just without certain needed 'qualities', you could still do well leading this under his rules

Very interesting... but not as intresting as the pages upon pages of "important content" that follows...

hmmm I can't just put my finger on it but this all looks very familiar! ...almost like I seen this tactic before !

YES! ...thoes who don't learn from the past are bound to repeat it... Perhaps we should all dewell on this quote for some time for some valuable incite! :ugeek:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Ryankill » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 am

what royalblues quote?
growing clan....
have a clan ally.....
you have no else to join his clan.....
no other members again......
your a failed leader with just you in the clan.....

none of these match you.
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Lancestar2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Ryankill wrote:what royalblues quote?
growing clan....
have a clan ally.....

none of these match you.

your opinion has been noted of course your going to try to deny my greatness! haha :lol: I know your clan has a reputation of slander in the forums with hundreds of negative comments and opinions. I am mostly trying to communicate with this with the general population on here not the bias from your clan. Either way I have noticed the trend.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Perhaps you could also learn not to be a coward.

The majority of words here are clan to clan attack speech, which is customary for clans at war. This may be similar to the banter that you have initiated and continued with certain members of the forum after you weaseled your way out of war, but unlike you, the Bears were strong. Not only did they have MULTIPLE players, but they also had the bravery and talent to fight ACTUAL battles. And to their credit, they did so quite well. Many fights were fought for actual strategy, on huge maps with 6-8 players. I wasn't until around the twentieth match up that the war briefly degraded to verbal fighting, when the cheating was revealed. And keep in mind, it wasn't as if everyone knew about it. The majority of the Bears, I believe all but the two at the top, had no clue about the spy, and should be honored just as the Wolves who fought should, because they truly represented what a forum clan SHOULD be. While it was necessary to expose the cheating, not even that ended things. I, being the leader of the wolves, did not go for the way of a coward and declare the war over, and I rightfully could have. I did not post some stupid trophy on my clan page. I didn't order their clan to disband (though I did make the suggestion that they replace the leader of the basis of cheating, I didn't even pretend I had the right to enforce it). We did argue the cause, sure, but we didn't go on forever with meaningless bullshit like you did and still are. Instead, even after all that, we continued on, because the war wasn't done. And the Wolves took the lead. The war, happily, ended with resolution, and a treaty, but over thirty battles with actual strategy were still fought, and we finished with the same grace we believed in. It was a real war.

The Bears clan is far better than you and your clan will ever will be but all you can learn from them is that one moment of cheating. And my clan is too, so quit bothering us if you have nothing but false accusations and the same drivel over and over.

And on a separate note, stop resurrecting old topics, these have been done and over for months, and some of them years. So please, stop.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
growing clan....
have a clan ally.....

none of these match you.

your opinion has been noted of course your going to try to deny my greatness! haha :lol: I know your clan has a reputation of slander in the forums with hundreds of negative comments and opinions. I am mostly trying to communicate with this with the general population on here not the bias from your clan. Either way I have noticed the trend.

You have had absolutely nothing besides negative posts and lies, do NOT say that about us.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
growing clan....
have a clan ally.....

none of these match you.

You have had absolutely nothing besides negative posts and lies, do NOT say that about us.

you have done nothing but slander me and my clan... why you needed to communicate HERE as well over 20+ pages! good lord! most war do not have this much content which I guess I will leave the general public to think about that...

It would be nice if you respected my victory enough to just stop with all the insults then we can all move on and move FORWARD instead of this constant posting after posting and not getting anywhere... I wonder how much simulary argument happened here as it does in my thread perhaps you will be kind enough to agree we should just accept facts and move forward :)
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 am

To accept a non-existent vicotroy we need to lie to ourselves. You can believe whatever you want but there are actual rules for clan wars. You should check them. And what insults? These were facts.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars