The Clan Domination League

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: The Clan Domination League

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:22 pm

TattlingFuture2 wrote:i want brazil...lol.....i wanna join

If you provide your clan information.
Ratburntro44

Postby TattlingFuture2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 pm

What information do i have to put down?
TattlingFuture2

Postby TattlingFuture2 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 pm

What information do i have to put down?
TattlingFuture2

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:#ID. Initials : Clan Name, Clan Leader Member Count-Status-Country on Map-Government Type-Rule-Parent (if applicable)
Ratburntro44

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:54 am

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby highlander » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 am

The Renegade's wanted a good clean clan war but that failed , so apart from small clans there is no-one to fight.The warrior-creed are leaderless and our allies.The next biggest clan will not fight, i keep getting told a clan would destory the forum.The last great war with all 9 clans fighting each other is just history.A clan now only wants a one on one but a league like a football league is more fun but hey its only an opinion, i'll just wait for my fan club to read this and shoot me down. A league also helps the smaller clans because its 3 v 3 , if you put a time scale on it - 3 months then the clan at the top wins , then have a rest for a month then start again.But it'll never happen , so much for a clan war come back.

Map - xxl
mode - borders
type - att ( not all like hc )

points - 3 for a win
1 for a draw

screen shot if you wish but with spectate mode there's enough witness's for honest results.

As i say The Renegade's are willing to start things but other clans need to help.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Joshua » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm

highlander wrote:The Renegade's wanted a good clean clan war but that failed , so apart from small clans there is no-one to fight.The warrior-creed are leaderless and our allies.The next biggest clan will not fight, i keep getting told a clan would destory the forum.The last great war with all 9 clans fighting each other is just history.A clan now only wants a one on one but a league like a football league is more fun but hey its only an opinion, i'll just wait for my fan club to read this and shoot me down. A league also helps the smaller clans because its 3 v 3 , if you put a time scale on it - 3 months then the clan at the top wins , then have a rest for a month then start again.But it'll never happen , so much for a clan war come back.

Map - xxl
mode - borders
type - att ( not all like hc )

points - 3 for a win
1 for a draw

screen shot if you wish but with spectate mode there's enough witness's for honest results.

As i say The Renegade's are willing to start things but other clans need to help.

I do like the idea, but rather than 3 months I would make it like normal football league, you play each team twice. Subbing players would be awkward.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby highlander » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:26 pm

I was thinking play each other four times , as we don't have many teams.But i would be grateful for any more ideas Joshua.
Also there would be no take overs or forced surrenders , the league would just keep going but any clan can submit more than one team but those on a team can't switch, example if your Bear a-team you can't play for Bear b-team.All teams can have five members due to people having other commitments and life, but only three can play , as it is only 3 v 3.

I would also like all clans to put forward ideas , this is a clan war so it would be nice to get ideas from all sides.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Joshua » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:15 pm

I suppose there aren't many clans, so you'd have to play each team 4 times, like you said.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Previous

Return to Clan wars