Ratsmasher

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Ratsmasher

Postby leviathan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Ratsmasher is a bitch. Every game he makes he names it Leviathan/V master is a bitch. So I know Warrior's Creed already declared war. But I want more drone!! I WANT HIM GONE! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Also I feel like me and v master are the only ones fighting him. So plz all fellow brothers and sisters of Warriors Creed and her allies, plz help bring Vortex Mafia to justice.
leviathan

Re: Ratsmasher

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm

It's fun! :) Well, it was for me. :lol: I don't really care, he's doing it all for laughs anyway.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Ratsmasher » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 pm

i dont start my games with vortex master now (mutual respect) only leviathan x
Ratsmasher

Postby Ratsmasher » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 pm

leviathan wrote:Ratsmasher is a bitch. Every game he makes he names it Leviathan/V master is a bitch. So I know Warrior's Creed already declared war. But I want more drone!! I WANT HIM GONE! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Also I feel like me and v master are the only ones fighting him. So plz all fellow brothers and sisters of Warriors Creed and her allies, plz help bring Vortex Mafia to justice.

beat some meatball called groundhog too he claimed to be part of your crew. he ran away half way through scared for his life, least he had the bottle to play me unlike someone eh leviathan? ;)
Ratsmasher

Postby leviathan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 am

Oh good. Cause I also have no respect for bitch masquerading as a clan leader. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
leviathan

Postby highlander » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 am

No offence to my ex-ally in clan wars but LEVIATHAN ,i'll take ratsmashers side just to smash your face .

yeah we all know your poor judgement on clan leaders.

plus this is in the wrong topic stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WARNING.anybody gets in my way will become my enemy.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:56 am

Highlander, you can pound on leviathan all you want, but count me out, I'm cool with all this, I don't care about a war, I had fun playing Ratsmasher, and that is how it will be.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby leviathan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 am

TAKE U ON HIGHLANDER YA SCOTISH WHITE TRASH! V MASTER I RESPECT THATS WHAT I WANTED TO DO BUT NOW I AM STARTING TO REALLY HATE RAT AND HIGHLANDER! I'VE ALWAYS HATED SINCE HE OVEREACTED OVER THAT TOPIC! YEAH SO FUCK ALL OF U! AND POOR JUDGMENT OF CLAN LEADERS!? TAKE LOOK IN THE MIRROR DUMBASS! I WAS BRUTALLY HONEST AND ITS DA TRUTH!! SO BOTH U CAN GO F*@# YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leviathan

Postby highlander » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 am

again with the swearing , you really need anger management.Leviathan your a poor excuse for a human and worse ,your crap at vortex wars.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby leviathan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:22 am

highlander wrote:again with the swearing , you really need anger management.Leviathan your a poor excuse for a human and worse ,your crap at vortex wars.

I am not crap. And I actually do. I was making progress until u started doing all this crazy shit! That's why my pherapist suggest more time with me playing with my dog. :D . I love my dog.
leviathan

Next

Return to Clan wars