Currently unoficial topic for organizing clan matches

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Currently unoficial topic for organizing clan matches

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 am

Just downloaded that game… I suck at it.
Ratburntro44

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
funky monkey wrote:If you want to organise a clan match post it here.
Type how many troops your opponent can attack with in red
Type who your attacking in blue.
If your match is only for your clan, type the message in purple.
If your declaring a match against a ally disscuss it with the ally, wether it may be just for fun or your declaring war on a ally.
If you are declaring war on a ally, please notify in the deplomacy topic first.
Please notify "how to organize a clan match" first.
You can always have help from an ally (on request of Drone6o3 and furqi).

P.S Can this become official and can the opponent attack with any number/have to have the same number as you and your ally?

hmm interesting thread I wonder why more people havn't also added there comments here to it over the years lol. is this the legandary charter?

Nobody actually ever cared about this. Please stop bringing back old threads.

I cared so I posted... and so did others... again if you really didn't care why did you take the time to read my post and respond? ...I'm confused..
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:hmm interesting thread I wonder why more people havn't also added there comments here to it over the years lol. is this the legandary charter?

Nobody actually ever cared about this. Please stop bringing back old threads.

I cared so I posted... and so did others... again if you really didn't care why did you take the time to read my post and respond? ...I'm confused..

Because you're bringing back old threads that no linger matter and hardly ever did and that takes them to the top of the lost over the ones that are actually currently relevant.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Just downloaded that game… I suck at it.

You will to start off with. To be honest, I'm a Blue Belt and I'm still pretty sucky. Just use Free Play to get some moves.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Because you're bringing back old threads that no linger matter and hardly ever did and that takes them to the top of the lost over the ones that are actually currently relevant.

I wanted to speak my mind like I should be able to you can't be mad at me for being able to post my opinions! Who said your the boss of when you may and may not speak. I sure hope your not trying to create a dictatorship here or something you are pretty um... bossy to say the least
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Because you're bringing back old threads that no linger matter and hardly ever did and that takes them to the top of the lost over the ones that are actually currently relevant.

I wanted to speak my mind like I should be able to you can't be mad at me for being able to post my opinions! Who said your the boss of when you may and may not speak. I sure hope your not trying to create a dictatorship here or something you are pretty um... bossy to say the least

I say Autumn could be the boss. The role fits him perfect. A clan leader is supposed to be bossy. If you want to give your opinion please post on either actice topics or create new ones. You do realize a forum is a place who actually cares about what's written there? And those topics nobody cares about dies since nobdy is interested, making them pointless. That's why it's annoying to revive old topics. Also people feel more comfortable about person they can accept and relate too+the answer if the thread should be accepted as revived should have point that is valid and adds new aspects. The reason we respond to you is not beacause we care about the topic, but we care about trying to get rid of spammers like you. And no, spammer is not an insult, it's just obvious you are one. You only try to look if you are the one who knows best and take all criticism no matter how construcitve as insults without getting it's message. IMO that would be a way to prove to others that you are completely incapable of understanding, which I am sure you are not, which means you have to be a troll. Unless it's true.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

I say Autumn could be the boss. The role fits him perfect. A clan leader is supposed to be bossy. If you want to give your opinion please post on either actice topics or create new ones. You do realize a forum is a place who actually cares about what's written there? And those topics nobody cares about dies since nobdy is interested, making them pointless. That's why it's annoying to revive old topics. Also people feel more comfortable about person they can accept and relate too+the answer if the thread should be accepted as revived should have point that is valid and adds new aspects. The reason we respond to you is not beacause we care about the topic, but we care about trying to get rid of spammers like you. And no, spammer is not an insult, it's just obvious you are one. You only try to look if you are the one who knows best and take all criticism no matter how construcitve as insults without getting it's message. IMO that would be a way to prove to others that you are completely incapable of understanding, which I am sure you are not, which means you have to be a troll. Unless it's true.

Note: Taking this as an insult would prove my point, accept it would mean I am right. And if you are gonna try to argue in an intelligent way and prove me wrong would probably as usual consist of invalid logic which you have proven to use a lot.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

The way I look at it: that truth hurt your feelings doesn't make it an insult.
calleharnemark

Previous

Return to Clan wars