Might as well declare war on every other clan.

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Might as well declare war on every other clan.

Postby Captain_Locke » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm

So sundancer, I threw down the gauntlet, where's your response?
Get your fix, join Addicted to Bass.
Captain_Locke

Location: I reside within the Darkest depths of your mind, eating pie.

Postby Lancestar2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

clan ghost bear wrote:
highlander wrote:The Renegades , declare war on the rebble clan , for all the insults jeremy the queer has been posting,

Don't worry highlander i will get to jeremy the emp sone and massivly depromote him to team C leader adviser. in the mean time wut exactly happen? i only heard jeremy the emp story and i still ( in his story ) think your the good guy?

such disgusting language... shame people have to resort to that type of language
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:51 pm

The last post on this was February last year.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
clan ghost bear wrote:
highlander wrote:The Renegades , declare war on the rebble clan , for all the insults jeremy the queer has been posting,

Don't worry highlander i will get to jeremy the emp sone and massivly depromote him to team C leader adviser. in the mean time wut exactly happen? i only heard jeremy the emp story and i still ( in his story ) think your the good guy?

such disgusting language... shame people have to resort to that type of language

He speaks four to six other languages, English is his third, and his computer doesn't always work.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Joshua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
clan ghost bear wrote:

It's one fucking word.
^CwutIdidthar, bitch?
^CwutIdidthar, too?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am

That's not 1 word. lol
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
clan ghost bear wrote:

You were warned no contact Lancestar2 , that means posts from over a year also.Now i have proof of spamming and baiting.Bringing back several old topics of more than a year old is just plain spamming.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby guineazilla » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 am

Jeez Lance and you wonder why everyone hates you. I'm not about to get dragged into this but I'm going to point out a few things.
People don't like it when you bring up new topics.
You have just insulted one of the most loved forum person and not only that but he isn't even active anymore.
Not only that but you have managed to tick off or argue with quite a few people including at least 3 respectible forum members AND a global mod, at this point, you are asking to be banned.
We (and by "we" I mean you guys....) should all stop arguing the only place you guys are getting yourselves is banishment.
Please excuse my worse than normal spelling I'm on the kindle.....
And I am not taking any sides here, but I do feel that this needs to stop, hence why I'm posing here (if you guys don't know it is a rarity for me to post outside of General Doscussion, in fact this is only the second post I've made outside since withdrawing there)
Now we should stop posting here I don't want to get a warning my record is clean and I've never been to jail XD
Edit: not everybody.
Last edited by guineazilla on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ I cannot be loved
So set me free~
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Go dance with an Angel!
guineazilla

Location: Mountanious regions in South America from Chile to Argentina

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

guineazilla wrote:Jeez man and you wonder why everyone hates you. I'm not about to get dragged into this but I'm going to point out a few things.
People don't like it when you bring up new topics.
You have just insulted one of the moat loved forum people not only that but he isn't even active anymore.
We (and by "we" I mean you guys....) should all stop arguing the only place you guys are getting yourselves is banishment.
Please excuse my worse than normal spelling I'm on the kindle.....
And I am not taking any sides here, but I do feel that this needs to stop, hence why I'm posing here (if you guys don't know it is a rarity for me to post outside of General Doscussion, in fact this is only the second post I've made outside since withdrawing there)
Now we should stop posting here I don't want to get a warning my record is clean and I've never been to jail XD.

Excuse me guineazilla this has been my only response to all of lancestar2 antics and ravings ,go check and see.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby guineazilla » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 am

I never did say your name but I will admit I did think you got into this . My bad....
But the point is this has gone way to far.....
Not you. but with other people involved.....
I won't put out any names however.
Last edited by guineazilla on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ I cannot be loved
So set me free~
The Unofficial Official Vortex Wars 2 Chat!
Go dance with an Angel!
guineazilla

Location: Mountanious regions in South America from Chile to Argentina

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars