Bears vs WolfPack

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Bears vs WolfPack

Postby royalblue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:54 am

TattlingFuture2 wrote:Go fuck a duck highlander....go crawl under your covers because insluting people wont get you though life will, mr hotshot

RoyalBlue can say whatever he damn well pleases because i dont see any damn thing that says he cant post what he feels like saying

Actually, it's his right as much as mine to express his thoughts, with a few exceptions, those being location (aka not on an active, unrelated thread, it's okay here though, seeing as this topic is essentially obsolete anyways, unless of course anyone would like to tell me differently), wording (no vulgarity or unnecessary offense), and that it doesn't involve disallowed topics, such as racism or sex.

So really, he is welcome to speak his mind, without the attack meant, I think it might actually help the situation if we could all communicate our feelings and opinions. So yes, highlander can speak (not me giving permission, just clarifying to him)
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby highlander » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 am

Oh nice but thanks for clearing that royalblue that i didn't swear or insult in my post , thanks.As for tattling hes just a stupid kid not worth bothering about.I'm more up-set that you shoot me down but now everybody can swear at me and some were even when this started.But hey i'm just the fallguy , who cares.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby royalblue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 am

highlander wrote:You insulate a house but a person, kind of hard to be insulating a person.But i didn't insult anybody in my post just saying he's been here longer than you, therefore he' knows what he is doing.

Nice quote saying you wouldn't know your on a forum , thats the kind of arrogance that makes me a little mad.

I wonder what your first account name was , or you too scared to say.Or too embarrassed. :oops:

To be honest, I said take offense, because I feel you were condescending. But if you say you didn't mean it that way, and were merely pointing out a potential weakness of mine, I accept the idea and hope you can accept my reasoning for knowing what I'm talking about. ;)

Hmm, in this case I was a bit angry, I tend to do that when angry. In this case, I am still in a hostile environment. If you want, I will try to avoid unrelated sentences like that, and would like to request a bit of a restraint on explicit terms on your part (as you have used then on other posts in the recent past)

As for my first profile, you can trust me or not that it exists, I won't give proof of it and understand reluctance to trust my word. The reasons for not posting by my first and main name are that I prefer to enjoy the game separately from whatever may happen on forums and a bit of an awkward past, nothing terrible by my assessment, but no reason not to go for a fresh start. :D

Admittedly, it does make me a bit of a coward, but I'm a smart coward. I can contribute to the forum here, and enjoy the main game there.
royalblue

Postby royalblue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:12 am

highlander wrote:Oh nice but thanks for clearing that royalblue that i didn't swear or insult in my post , thanks.As for tattling hes just a stupid kid not worth bothering about.I'm more up-set that you shoot me down but now everybody can swear at me and some were even when this started.But hey i'm just the fallguy , who cares.

Take it or not, I meant it as a compliment, and the further welcoming of your replies as an extended hand of respect. I may be fighting you, but at least you are a good enough person to make it difficult.

Just noticed what he said there... so here I am publicly stating that what tattling said to highlander was overdone for what was required for him to say to show his sentiment. If he becomes a problem, you can call me if I'm not there and I will tell him off.

Anyone attacking you with unneeded vulgarity is a hypocrite at best. ;)
royalblue

Postby highlander » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:16 am

I have enough attacking me at the moment , between you and xtermy wanting me banned , everybody will join in now.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 am

TattlingFuture2 wrote:Go fuck a duck highlander....go crawl under your covers because insluting people wont get you though life will, mr hotshot

RoyalBlue can say whatever he damn well pleases because i dont see any damn thing that says he cant post what he feels like saying

Wanna Help me kill TF2 now HighLander?
Tf2.png
Tf2.png (107.09 KiB) Viewed 3946 times
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby royalblue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 am

highlander wrote:I have enough attacking me at the moment , between you and xtermy wanting me banned , everybody will join in now.

Certainly, though there are many on your side too, I get the... weariness you feel right now. I am beginning to feel tired too.

However you wish to continue, we can speak in private again if necessary, I just feel that a little bit of this reasonable talk is getting us way further than the mess of what was happening before.

Either way, take your time or whatever, I'm going to sleep pretty soon here, good with having a break. :)
royalblue

Postby TattlingFuture2 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:41 am

highlander wrote:Oh nice but thanks for clearing that royalblue that i didn't swear or insult in my post , thanks.As for tattling hes just a stupid kid not worth bothering about.I'm more up-set that you shoot me down but now everybody can swear at me and some were even when this started.But hey i'm just the fallguy , who cares.

stupid kid? i dont sit on this all day....i have a life.......and since i said that are you gonna ask to have war with me? :lol:
TattlingFuture2

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

TattlingFuture2 wrote:

stupid kid? i dont sit on this all day....i have a life.......and since i said that are you gonna ask to have war with me? :lol:

I think in both level and irlexp he knows more of war than you.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

royalblue wrote:
JeremiahPedoBear wrote:we are not at war thats the thing and what this guy just did set the wolves back a bit

He posted this on like his first day, don't be too bothered... :)

i hope wolf set him straight 8-)
JeremiahPedoBear

PreviousNext

Return to Clan wars