Clan Battle Schedule

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Clan Battle Schedule

Postby infected » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Where was everyone eh?

I had ummmm.... something come up... ahah sorry everyone
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby vWo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Anyone able to get on tonight? Later on we can have - me, Ballsack and Badmann in game at least.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Not sure about tonight, but on Saturday I hope to be available 2-5pm EST.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby vWo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Not sure about tonight, but on Saturday I hope to be available 2-5pm EST.

Excellent, I won't be able to play but Ballsack and Badmann should be around, so can get some Second Order games played at least.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby highlander » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 pm

The Renegade Rangers ,will be on this weekend and seek friendlies or war.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 pm

This week has been all messed up because I've had driving 'school' so I haven't really been on. How about we try the same times as last week? 2-5pm EST.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:This week has been all messed up because I've had driving 'school' so I haven't really been on. How about we try the same times as last week? 2-5pm EST.

This proves how out of the loop I am. My dad has planned a trip to his boss's spare condo on Lake Erie to spend the night there and come back sometime tomorrow. So I guess I won't be available.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Alright, I should be available around 1pm EST. I do plan to meet for the Ryder Cup around 2pm EST but after that I should be on too. Hope some other clans can meet us for battle.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm hoping to be around home at about 2pm EST on Saturday. It might be earlier, but this gives me time for error. I'll be on the next several hours after that. I hope another clan can meet us so we can do a few battles.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:24 pm

I hope to be on Saturday beginning at 11am EST. While I may not be in-game the entire time, I will check the forums frequently. Any posts regarding battling the KM can be made here, PM'ed to me, or posted on the KM clan thread. I should see them within half hour of the posting time.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Clans