INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS

Postby fluppa » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello IF Members ! Today is the 1st day that I recognized that the VW Forum is working again.
It has been a long time since the "breakdown" and I hope that all of you are fine and have the
possibily to return to the VW game and forum. So it looks like VW is not dying !

Remember that we are still at war with MS, so In case MS members read this message - feel free
to post here if we can do our next battle on Sunday 30.08.2015 - 09.00 pm CET.

I hope that until that date most of IF and MS members recognize that VW is back again...

Greetings to all of you !
Last edited by fluppa on Mon May 28, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 am

Next battle date with Military Soldiers is 06.09.2015 - 21.00 h
Central Europe Time (which is 20.00 h UK Time).
Last edited by fluppa on Mon May 28, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Members Verification

Hello IF Member !

Everybody knows that the breakdown of the Forum site as well as the problems with the VW game link irritated
many players of the VW community. The Forum site is back and the VW link is working again, so that we think
this is the right time to verify who has still interest to support our clan.

I will sent a pm to all IF Members which you please answer to me until latest 05th October 2015. You can also
post on this IF site in return. In case we will not see your answer until a.m. deadline, we are sorry, but have
to terminate your membership in the IF clan.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:51 pm

It is agreed between Ryankill and myself today (by pm) that our next battle date with the
Military Soldiers will be = 13.09.2015 - 21.00 h Central Europe Time (which is 20.00 h UK Time).
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:53 pm

It is agreed between Ryankill and myself (by pm) that our next battle date with the Military
Soldiers will be = 20.09.2015 - 22.00 h Central Europe Time (which is 21.00 h UK Time).
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:11 am

We would like to remind all IF Members who did NOT react so far, to reply to below mentioned post by pm or
post until latest 05th October 2015. Otherwise we have no choice as to withdraw your Membership in our Clan !

Members Verification

Hello IF Member !

Everybody knows that the breakdown of the Forum site as well as the problems with the VW game link irritated
many players of the VW community. The Forum site is back and the VW link is working again, so that we think
this is the right time to verify who has still interest to support our clan.

I will sent a pm to all IF Members which you please answer to me until latest 05th October 2015. You can also
post on this IF site in return. In case we will not see your answer until a.m. deadline, we are sorry, but have
to terminate your membership in the IF clan.
Last edited by fluppa on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:50 pm

The next battle with The Military Soldiers is set up for = Thursday 1st October 2015 at 21.00 h CET(20.00 h UK Time).
(Agreed by Ryankill and myself by pm today)
It is planned that we will play 1 game at 21.00h and after a short break a few more starting at 22.00 h same day.
fluppa

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Join the Vortex Wars Olympics to gain honor for yourself and your country!

Don't feel pressured to join guys, just putting the word out!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Sabre » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:39 am

Congratulations on being the second most active clan from May to July! (August was the shut-down period.)
Accommodation of Active Gladiatorship - This clan has been certified by the Council for maintaining a 50%+ Level B. activity among it's members.
Sabre

Re: Results of September/October Clan Verification

Postby fluppa » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Here are the results of the IF Clan Verification, held in September / October 2015.

A) Verified as active and to continue to be IF Members :

• Celticus2010
  • Fackita
  • Fluppa
  • Bodo

B) Verified as inactive and leaving IF Members:

BigButter
    DarkLady
    Edavsed
    Edel
    Ruessel
    Shanis
    Pawilli
    Zapi9999

A personal word to our leaving members. First of all IF thank you very much for all your support during
the hard start time of our clan. We feel honored that you shared your experience with us.

Now it is time for a change. You choosed your own way and IF has to go forward. So no bad feelings,
we hope, for anybody.

All leaving players have been informed about the end of their Membership by pm. If such a player wants
to re-enter IF, he has the possibility to post it on our clan page. We will re-check the possibilty and will
revert to the player as soon as possible. IF informed the 'Player Information' thread with a seperate post.
fluppa

PreviousNext

Return to Clans