THE RENEGADE RANGERS.

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: THE RENEGADE RANGERS.

Postby Grego » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:20 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
Grego wrote:Good luck! Lel, why the Chile flag?

It's Texas. Like the Texas Rangers. Chile's has the blue in the corner.

Thanks for the info Vortex Master!! Now I see the difference :) Wonder if hl designed the logo, maybe its a real logo of his city
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:27 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
highlander wrote:While waiting the measures and due rights for clan membership within the council The Renegade Rangers would like to engage in non-official clan battles with The Vortex Warriors Clan , i'll await your inner- chamber choice on this matter.

In the mean time may your victories be great but less than that of ours.
rangers.png

I accept. We look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

Per VWC rules, any clan member, except recruit, may lead or participate in the battle. In addition, any Senator or Champion may also allow a recruit to participate in the battle (A Knight may not allow a recruit to participate in the battle). So whenever we can get two or more from each clan in game, VWC is authorized to participate.

Finally, although this is not a rule, I have always asked this of every clan member: If YOU are in two losing maps in a row, then YOU should not rejoin the fight for the remainder of that day.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello all. Glad to see the clan is nicely taking shape, its be good to meet a few on you in game too. Hopefully everyone stays active and involved.

Highlander - Before they started squabbling Mattie and Grego wanted a 2 v 2 clan match with me and Fluppa. Do you want us to play these games as we can? or wait for you to be around? I would like to suggest we use Beatles rule of if you lose two games in a row then sit out for a while. Also can we choose a specific non bonus race for us to use in clan battles? Help us have an identity and I think I'm a bit OCD, can only have to volume on ending 0 or 5 too, weird i know!!!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 pm

I encourage friendly battles at this time , to get practice on team games.Remember they don't count ,as we are not a recognised clan yet, we'll have to wait another week before applying and then another few weeks till the council votes.

As for having an identity race , i wouldn't force this as not everyone has the same taste or opinion.Myself personnally i use Ninjas or Aliens.

As for Grego and John Joe arguing ,thats an internal Wolfpack problem.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 am

Was just a suggestion to use the same race. I have no preference just thought we could use one as our kit/uniform.

Good to see our clan is very active in game, lots of times having 4/5 players online at the same time. Can any other clans get a few players together for a few friendly battles? I can be on most of tomorrow provided I don't get banned!

Cmon let's the forum buzzing with clan wars rather than arguing!!!
British Bulldog

Postby highlander » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 pm

The Renegade Rangers have now applied to The Vortex Council and await an answer on the vote.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby British Bulldog » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 am

highlander wrote:The Renegade Rangers have now applied to The Vortex Council and await an answer on the vote.

What does being in the council actually mean to us?
British Bulldog

Postby mattie » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:26 am

British Bulldog wrote:
highlander wrote:The Renegade Rangers have now applied to The Vortex Council and await an answer on the vote.

stuff and shit :idea:
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby fluppa » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:38 pm

mattie wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:

stuff and shit :idea:

I would not underline this. As far as I understood being in the Council and voted there to be an active clan
enabling us to participate in clan wars and also have a vote on some relevant matters.
fluppa

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Congratulations on your acceptance into the Council!

The clan of Renegade Rangers now has full voting capabilities in the Council.

Please PM or post on the Council thread the representatives and official clan color(s) of your clan.
Sabre

PreviousNext

Return to Clans