Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:44 pm

By doing this, WC will be laid to rest.

You guys need someone active to help you recruit, or become active yourself.

You are taking the easy way out, the way I took with the Angels(AoA).

Please, don't make the same mistake I made.

This is all I can really say, I've never been very good at arguments without planning ahead.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:37 pm

>(FM)< wrote:By doing this, WC will be laid to rest.

This is all I can really say, I've never been very good at arguments without planning ahead.

As myself, the two clans collectively contain most of my closest non-Wolf buddies.

As a Wolf, I should support the decision because it concerns our two closest allies/friends and I would go with whatever you decide.

As a member of the forums and clans particularly, it means the number of clans goes down from five to four. (KM hasn't been around at all, I dunno about PR, and OOS is dead)

I don't know, I kind of like you guys apart for the fun of the game and clans and all, but whatever you guys decide is cool by me, assuming you don't decide to become a suicide cult or whatever.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 am

I propose that instead of merging with VWC we become a cult.

Anyone own some land in Guyana?

@FM I've already told you this, but if you can show a reasonable way in which WC can continue and be active, then by all means show it to me. I still personally think having a chatroom that members hang out in would be the best way to maintain activity, but the only other person who goes on the IRC chat I made is someone called showpath who isn't even a member of WC, so that didn't really work out.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:26 pm

The vote to merge with VWC has passed in their Senate. All current "active" members of WC will now become members of VWC. Our traditions and values shall live on. Together we will be fight and prosper. I'll see you all in Guyana... I mean... Uh... I lost my train of thought.

Anyway, formalities aside, I am somber that we have had to do this, but it is for the best, and I hope everyone eventually realized that. We will have happy fun times together!
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby mattie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:By doing this, WC will be laid to rest.

As myself, the two clans collectively contain most of my closest non-Wolf buddies.

As a Wolf, I should support the decision because it concerns our two closest allies/friends and I would go with whatever you decide.

As a member of the forums and clans particularly, it means the number of clans goes down from five to four. (KM hasn't been around at all, I dunno about PR, and OOS is dead)

I don't know, I kind of like you guys apart for the fun of the game and clans and all, but whatever you guys decide is cool by me, assuming you don't decide to become a suicide cult or whatever.

Nobody from most clan's is active and we are not in any wars.
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 am

Honoring the History and Legend of Warrior’s Creed: A merge and renewal

Fellow members of both Warrior’s Creed and Vortex Warriors Clan, we have merged into one – A new day with history, renewal, and a continuation.

The leadership of both clans have evaluated our shared bonds and decided to merge. It is important that we honor our past, acknowledge our present and look toward the future.

Our past was founded in the tradition established by Warrior’s Creed. The early era of forum clans that continue to this day are unquestionably linked to that established by Drone6o3 and the succession of leadership in Warrior’s Creed continuing to this day.

Our present is one of reduced activity overall in clans and players both on the forum and in the game. Our reality is one of acknowledging that we have committed elders, diehard newcomers, yet overall the peak was some time ago.

Our future is a shared one – a stronger one by consolidating. We are the Warriors – Warrior’s Creed and Vortex Warriors. Combined we are steeped in history, tradition and among the best in both game and forum. A unified clan that has a structure to last, with elections to determine the leadership, and verification of activity that will attract and keep truly active players.

I salute and welcome all current active Warrior’s Creed members into the merged Vortex Warriors Clan. By clan leadership, we have determined that Warrior’s Creed continues and the merger is both clans becoming one: A merge and renewal. You will soon see the banner and members transition to the Vortex Warriors Clan page.

Welcome to Vortex Warriors Clan!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4991
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:The vote to merge with VWC has passed in their Senate. All current "active" members of WC will now become members of VWC. Our traditions and values shall live on. Together we will be fight and prosper. I'll see you all in Guyana... I mean... Uh... I lost my train of thought.

Anyway, formalities aside, I am somber that we have had to do this, but it is for the best, and I hope everyone eventually realized that. We will have happy fun times together!

Has Drone agreed?
If he comes back, I can't wait to see his reaction.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby mattie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 pm

So WC did the worst thing the could do kill the clan and it's history oh well not everything works out
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby highlander » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:28 pm

R . I . P .

WARRIOR'S CREED.

rip-poem.gif
rip-poem.gif (64.02 KiB) Viewed 13101 times
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 pm

mattie wrote:So WC did the worst thing the could do kill the clan and it's history oh well not everything works out

I support it, but I question the wording here. How much of a merge was it really? I guess we can say that the clan that they merged into, because it was definitely one joining the other rather than combining evenly, did have a positive vote. Their Senate approved it with a majority, and other members seemed to consent too, so that takes care of them.

But how much of an agreement did we really reach on the other side? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I only saw VM and Rat, and while they are the leaders, Rat was taking it as a last ditch option rather than what he really wanted to do. I'm not saying the other members would likely have said no, but they weren't exactly here either. I feel like the rest of the clans just decided WC's future, and for better or worse, that seems wrong to me somehow.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clans