Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Ballsack » Mon May 19, 2014 8:36 pm

6 months seem fine once the 3 leaders are active during their time.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi All

Any higher level players on? If not i think il have to play in this clan game for us. Will try my best not to embarrass myself.

Hurry up or wish me luck!

*** Came 2nd to Secret C. Maybe should of done better as blue, but tried my best. Ryan split me and by the time i'd got back Secret C was too strong. ***
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue May 20, 2014 11:42 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Hi All

Any higher level players on? If not i think il have to play in this clan game for us. Will try my best not to embarrass myself.

Hurry up or wish me luck!

*** Came 2nd to Secret C. Maybe should of done better as blue, but tried my best. Ryan split me and by the time i'd got back Secret C was too strong. ***

Good job. If the rules weren't so weird, I would say that we are just pulling for our side to win, but with the rules the way they are, I wish luck to the combatants, and may you all do your best. Hopefully I can be there next game.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 pm

If there are no objections, elections will officially be held every 6 months, and every third month if a member has good reason that there be. Examples of good reasons are inactivity, corruption, not doing what is best for the clan or what the members want, etc.

The first (official) election will be start in November. Now we must figure out how these will work. I will set up a poll, however, we will also ask all members to post your vote or PM the three leaders or our shared account. I propose that campaigning begins on the seventeenth of October, and elections behind on the first, and end on the seventeenth. Any suggestions?

Also, a new poll is up. Should certain jobs be given to each leader? This one is expected to have more comments.
An example of what they would be split up into would be Diplomat (deals with other clans, sets up wars, etc.), Politician (deals with members, makes laws, etc.), and Guardian (works with the other two, trains members, sets up battles, etc.). Again, those are just examples of what the splitting of roles would be if it happened.
Vortex_Master

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat May 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:If there are no objections, elections will officially be held every 6 months, and every third month if a member has good reason that there be. Examples of good reasons are inactivity, corruption, not doing what is best for the clan or what the members want, etc.

The first (official) election will be start in November. Now we must figure out how these will work. I will set up a poll, however, we will also ask all members to post your vote or PM the three leaders or our shared account. I propose that campaigning begins on the seventeenth of October, and elections behind on the first, and end on the seventeenth. Any suggestions?

Also, a new poll is up. Should certain jobs be given to each leader? This one is expected to have more comments.
An example of what they would be split up into would be Diplomat (deals with other clans, sets up wars, etc.), Politician (deals with members, makes laws, etc.), and Guardian (works with the other two, trains members, sets up battles, etc.). Again, those are just examples of what the splitting of roles would be if it happened.

In my opinion the first election should be in December (and whoever wins going in in January) just to keep it aligned with the year (but with an election in September if there is an objection).
Ratburntro44

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:25 am

I agree with Rat on this one, I really did mean for it to be aligned with the year/halfyear schedule but never got to it.
Drone6o3

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 am

I vote for every solstice. Or soltices and equinoxes.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon May 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:I agree with Rat on this one, I really did mean for it to be aligned with the year/halfyear schedule but never got to it.

Okay, I guess that's fine. There isn't a need to be aligned, but I won't argue with having more time to try to do the best for this clan.
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Mon May 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Elections should take place every Tuesday.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Elections should take place every Tuesday.

It would be interesting and funny if we had something were the leaders changed a lot in a short amount of time. Maybe sometime when we have more members, we will have a month in which every week leadership changes, and at the end, those who were originally in power take back over. But there isn't much point, especially for such a short time. It would also be hard to hold elections in such a short time unless you just do a poll and let the community decide.
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to Clans