Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Fangfallen » Thu May 29, 2014 2:30 am

Drone6o3 wrote:... Guys, I am legitimately Bi...
Physically I tend to be more attracted to girls, but if I have feelings towards a guy (which I have on occasion) I won't deny them. :)

:P I was offended because it was ''I seem gay'' & he made me feel like he thought it was a bad thing o.o
Also, don't worry >.> I am not interested in any of you...

.-. Kinda neutral about Clan Ghost Bear, but seeing as he's not around :P no worries there...
... Overall just bro's though and that's how it'd stay if he showed up and turned out to be bisexual as well... It's just less complicated that way...

I am trisexual... wait.. no. Whatthehell does that even mean?

Spoiler: show
I am straight. :lol:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby >(FM)< » Thu May 29, 2014 3:53 am

I'm a proud straight white man.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Physically I tend to be more attracted to girls, but if I have feelings towards a guy (which I have on occasion) I won't deny them. :)

:P I was offended because it was ''I seem gay'' & he made me feel like he thought it was a bad thing o.o

.-. Kinda neutral about Clan Ghost Bear, but seeing as he's not around :P no worries there...
... Overall just bro's though and that's how it'd stay if he showed up and turned out to be bisexual as well... It's just less complicated that way...

What kind of guys are you attracted to?
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby British Bulldog » Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 pm

I don't care what people do in their private lives, whatever makes you happy! These days, whats classed as normal anyway??????

As far as the leadership issues go. I propose between the three of you, clan battles are arranged and participated in. None off the leaders ever seem to be in game, which seems the be main the problem with this clan underachieving. Elections mean nothing if nobody is actually playing the game.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby DERKA_J1988 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:33 am

Didnt mean to offend u bro.. u know u have my howl.. I will defend u till the death... and vortex master drone Is the best leader of wc.. and should be head of wc.. not a wingmate. .. one more generation.. gd luck
I am MatureWolf

*howls*
DERKA_J1988

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:41 pm

.-. Bulldog is right, but that's why I had active Generals working with new recruits daily... Jbleed was an awesome general :\ I miss him but I screwed it up because people were saying he was "abusive" & I tried to confront him about it... (After other clan leadership voted on what to do)

He was very offended we would even think he would do something like that and left v.v

Anyways, my point is I am a great forum leader as I like to organise things :) (I do need the occasional break though)
but you're completely right in needing an active ingame leader.
Drone6o3

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 pm

chris1726354 wrote:What kind of guys are you attracted to?

:oops: I just tend to be attracted towards people who look out for me and protect me...

.-. CGB didn't really do that all that much, but he seems and acts as if someone who is very protective over his friends :D
Drone6o3

Postby chris1726354 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:What kind of guys are you attracted to?

:oops: I just tend to be attracted towards people who look out for me and protect me...

.-. CGB didn't really do that all that much, but he seems and acts as if someone who is very protective over his friends :D

Was that an awkward question? Sorry about that.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 pm

British Bulldog wrote:As far as the leadership issues go. I propose between the three of you, clan battles are arranged and participated in. None off the leaders ever seem to be in game, which seems the be main the problem with this clan underachieving. Elections mean nothing if nobody is actually playing the game.

There was a time when I had played a game with every one of our members. Don't worry, I will be on constantly starting Thursday. Also, I look forward to playing in wars and such; however, lately there has not been much chance given out low activity. Drone seems to actually be active now, I can get on most of the time if it is daytime in the Western Hemisphere, and Ratburntro is active in-game somewhat randomly; however, he is always checking the forums, and I am sure that he can show up for a game if needed sometimes. Ballsack is on a lot, and I am glad that he is with us. I've been busy with finals, and still am, as I have two on Monday; however, after that I am free.

Thank you for the input, BB! We need more members like you.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Fri May 30, 2014 11:53 pm

I will be gone ALL Next Week!
On a 50 Mile Hike... Sorry guys :P
& I am telling you all this so you don't think I just up and left again XP
Drone6o3

PreviousNext

Return to Clans