Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:35 pm

imo, the decision is pointless.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby mattie » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:It should be between the clans involved, if not individually as well. And I can almost guarantee that multiple accounts are or will be used.

like you?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:55 pm

To hold true to the vote's majority, they will be removed from our list if this remains the wish. However, I would like to have the clans vote on this together some time. We are not much of a clan at the moment... And normally, we would have more members at this point in the year, so maybe we should just wait until we have more members, although that may take a while...
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Ballsack » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:To hold true to the vote's majority, they will be removed from our list if this remains the wish. However, I would like to have the clans vote on this together some time. We are not much of a clan at the moment... And normally, we would have more members at this point in the year, so maybe we should just wait until we have more members, although that may take a while...

We'll get more members don't worry. And yeah maybe we should decide in the future when we do get this members because it is a major decision for the clan.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:To hold true to the vote's majority, they will be removed from our list if this remains the wish. However, I would like to have the clans vote on this together some time. We are not much of a clan at the moment... And normally, we would have more members at this point in the year, so maybe we should just wait until we have more members, although that may take a while...

I don't think the clans voting together makes much sense, it would make more sense for each to vote separately.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:24 pm

It came out incorrectly. I meant to have both clans vote independently. The "together" part was suppose to just be that both should vote on it, and not just have WC vote and Autumn automatically say yes.
Vortex_Master

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:35 pm

New poll in a series is up.

Honourable Mentions: 4444, Kalendan1, leviathan, Ichx3. These guys would be up thereof there were more room... even though no one would vote for them. I miss you guys as well as those listed!

I also had "Everyone" and "The ones I remember" listed as options, but oh well. Joshua and Chess would be up there too, if they didn't re-appear every now and then.
Vortex_Master

Postby mattie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 pm

I voted jon and jbleed
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Are we asking in terms of their overall quality in relation to the community or in the Creed? Or personal favorites?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Are we asking in terms of their overall quality in relation to the community or in the Creed? Or personal favorites?

All of the above - while they were in the Creed. What they did before and after should not influence your vote.

If you didn't like them until after, don't vote for them. Well, I can't stop you, but that is more what it is meant for.

For example, BF didn't do anything that I remember. He just wanted to be a part of the oldest clan before he left.

Then there is the J-Team that basically did everything (with help from FM and me).
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to Clans