Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby British Bulldog » Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:Sorry not sure what i meant to call you? As Drone likes to name other people things think i'll call you The 3 Amigo's for now! :lol:

Now the leadership thing is sorted will there be more activity around clan matches? or is this mainly a forum clan?

Thanks

PS Anyone remember The 3 Amigo's or you all too young?

We have always been a forum clan. Our in-game activity tends to vary though. We are trying to become game active again.

We just need more members.

Thanks for the reply. Its just that i want to play in team games, so i can have some fun fair games without the randomness that other players can create (the dice do a good enough job of that! :x )

I'm on a lot so only need one more (I see Ballsack in game quite often and we do have 3 leaders!!!) for 2 v 2 games if you can arrange some clan battles. I will try and send in game players onto the forum and hopefully here!
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 pm

We plan on getting clan training started back up soon. In the past we have trained along side out close friends in the Wolfpack. They are really nice and very active, and I am sure they wouldn't mind playing some games with us when we are short on men. They are very good players as well.

In any case, you are right that we have 3 leaders, so we should have large activity. Unfortunately, the triple leader idea would work better with a bigger clan, as we have been in the past, so we need to get more active members. I won't be on today, as I have a party to attend, but in the future, I will try to be on when needed, and even when I am not. :D
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby mattie » Sat May 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Good luck guys
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby British Bulldog » Sat May 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:We plan on getting clan training started back up soon. In the past we have trained along side out close friends in the Wolfpack. They are really nice and very active, and I am sure they wouldn't mind playing some games with us when we are short on men. They are very good players as well.

In any case, you are right that we have 3 leaders, so we should have large activity. Unfortunately, the triple leader idea would work better with a bigger clan, as we have been in the past, so we need to get more active members. I won't be on today, as I have a party to attend, but in the future, I will try to be on when needed, and even when I am not. :D

Thanks again VM.

The point i was making was if we have 3 leaders, myself and Ballsack in game, then we have 5 already which is more than enough to join in any clan games. I saw Ratburntro44 said he will be more active soon and if you can be too, then we can hopefully put the Warriors Creed back at the top where they belong!!! :D
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Drone6o3 wrote:Well... I call Recruits, Creedlings allot .-. soo....
Generic was what I was going for... (It was the first clan :P )

Shadow Ninjas was before the Creed.

Actually, WC was founded January 12, 2012. Shadow Ninjas was founded February 4, 2012. WC just spent about a month before the clan page was made.

The original Rebbels existed before that, but I believe by their own term they were a merc group, not a clan.

Also, elections were originally to be held every 6 months, but on the 3rd month if there is a request by a clan member of high enough rank.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun May 18, 2014 2:42 pm

I would like every Warrior to please post their vote here.

I am up for whatever everyone else agrees on, however, I think 6 months sounds good.
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Every week. It would be so cool.

Personally, I'm for 2-4 months because of the relative time of the forums. Lots of things happen in that time.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun May 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Every week. It would be so cool.

Personally, I'm for 2-4 months because of the relative time of the forums. Lots of things happen in that time.

It is true, a lot happens in little time. And there are many good things that could from many elections.

It is a very interesting idea to have short terms, but if we go for 6, every 3rd someone can ask for an election, which is a similarly a short time.
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:

Actually, WC was founded January 12, 2012. Shadow Ninjas was founded February 4, 2012. WC just spent about a month before the clan page was made.

The original Rebbels existed before that, but I believe by their own term they were a merc group, not a clan.

Also, elections were originally to be held every 6 months, but on the 3rd month if there is a request by a clan member of high enough rank.

:) Thank you Rat for looking all that up... I was going too but then I read what you did >.> And it was better than what I could find...
:lol: So I just deleted mine...
Drone6o3

Postby calleharnemark » Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:

What about the admin crew as an inofficial clan?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

PreviousNext

Return to Clans