Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby mattie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Well, Stanley won, and I hate Wolves, so...

I picked the first one because I like to bandwagon, not that any of the other people probably know when I added you to the front. I moved you less than 24 hours ago when I was hyperlinking a bunch of stuff, I figured it didn't matter because no one looks twice at that post. :)

I noticed. ;) I mean... It's like one of those relationships that everyone knows is there, but it just hasn't been announced. There isn't much point, but WC has always had an ally until recently, and to me, the Wolves are close to brothers... and a flirtatious friend. (Can't leave out Cate.) I've always felt as though there is an unspoken alliance... But wait... Does an alliance mean no wars? ...It means competitions! We can have "Competetions" instead of wars, because isn't that what it really is anyway?

Thats what I meant :) where are the benefits
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 pm

With us and WP, there isn't much really, because we have or have had most of the benefits. We've trained together, we've used each other as mercenaries, we... Not much else.

But it is like the title "friend." What is the point of calling someone you know a friend? Because he/she is more than just someone you know. Just like WP is more than just another clan.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:With us and WP, there isn't much really, because we have or have had most of the benefits. We've trained together, we've used each other as mercenaries, we... Not much else.

But it is like the title "friend." What is the point of calling someone you know a friend? Because he/she is more than just someone you know. Just like WP is more than just another clan.

Group hug!
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:22 am

When was WolfPack added to the allies list?

I am against this.
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:34 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:When was WolfPack added to the allies list?

I am against this.

Beats me, I quietly added you guys when I saw we were yours and felt guilty because I thought I had forgotten. But I'm all for it, however little it means outside of friendliness.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby mattie » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:When was WolfPack added to the allies list?

I am against this.

Somebody agrees with me
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi all

I am sad to say this but i will be leaving the clan. The main reason is people are hardly ever in game. I was going to wait until the end of the weekend to see if we took part in any clan matches before making my final decision. However after playing with one of our clan members, who decided to give another player the win over me, i don't think this clan is right for me. (I would never secret ally but if i had the chance to help a clan member against the strongest player i would certainly do so)

Thanks for giving me a chance and best of luck for the future.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Ballsack » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Hi all

I am sad to say this but i will be leaving the clan. The main reason is people are hardly ever in game. I was going to wait until the end of the weekend to see if we took part in any clan matches before making my final decision. However after playing with one of our clan members, who decided to give another player the win over me, i don't think this clan is right for me. (I would never secret ally but if i had the chance to help a clan member against the strongest player i would certainly do so)

Lol ok :)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby British Bulldog » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Ballsack wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:Hi all

Lol ok :)

Now Ballsack shows up! if only you were in game more :lol: Glad my post gave you a chuckle ;)
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Ballsack » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeno.. Been hella busy but you made a mistake leaving but its all gucci :)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

PreviousNext

Return to Clans