Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

What do you think of the merger?

It is best for our clan's survival.
31%
It is okay, but there are other options that could be better.
No votes
I don't care.
8%
I hate it.
38%
It is the worst possible thing you could do.
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby highlander » Sat May 31, 2014 12:00 am

Hope you like this Ratburntro44;

Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

highlander wrote:Hope you like this Ratburntro44;

Added as avatar. Thanks.

We should make some sort of calendar to keep track of when people may be available for clan games.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat May 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
highlander wrote:Hope you like this Ratburntro44;

Added as avatar. Thanks.

We should make some sort of calendar to keep track of when people may be available for clan games.

It fits you.

We could do something like this:
JUNE ABSENCES
Spoiler: show
1- None
2- Drone, VM
3- Drone
4- Drone
5- Drone
6- Drone
7- None
So on

And have all of the days of the month listed, and have members post what days they cannot be in-game. Or at least when they cannot be in-game when needed. (For example, if there is a chance that they can get on sometime, but not for sure.)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Warriors Creed » Sat May 31, 2014 2:44 pm

I would like to welcome Windrunner225 back to Warrior's Creed as a member. He was a former Senior Member of our, and I hope that he can prove himself worthy of his former title yet again.

I am also looking forward to giving out more promotions as our numbers increase.

~Vortex_Master
First Triumvirate of Warrior's Creed
Drone6o3
Ratburntro44
Vortex_Master
Warriors Creed

Postby Fangfallen » Sat May 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Thank goodness I could change my vote.

I accidentally clicked, 'nothing.' I meant to click, 'our past.'
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat May 31, 2014 4:13 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Thank goodness I could change my vote.

I accidentally clicked, 'nothing.' I meant to click, 'our past.'

:lol: I like having vote changing for that reason. :)
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:57 pm

The time for change is now! If we want to survive, and even thrive as a community of brothers, we must unite and expand our borders. We must bring in allies and new brothers into the order. We must wage wars on every side of the known vortex. For today men we must fight for our spot in glory. Warriors Creed (Not Warrior's Creed BTW... I got sick of correcting it... We are a creed of warriors... not one owned by a guy named warrior...) must regain our once great glory. We must rebuild and refound our training programs so that we may once again create great warriors. We must unite once again under the banner that we stole (yeah... If you look back into our history... are banner was made by some random guy... we never actually figured out who it was...) to rise our empire ever higher. For we are a clan of men. A sect of man which is strong and believes in unifying all that envelopes the known vortex.

We will once again ride into battle as a golden horde.
We will once again be the strongest clan holding that of all elites.
We will once again be that clan people think about when someone but utters the word "clan"
For we are Warriors Creed!
ImageImage
Drone6o3

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:The time for change is now! If we want to survive, and even thrive as a community of brothers, we must unite and expand our borders. We must bring in allies and new brothers into the order. We must wage wars on every side of the known vortex. For today men we must fight for our spot in glory. Warriors Creed (Not Warrior's Creed BTW... I got sick of correcting it... We are a creed of warriors... not one owned by a guy named warrior...) must regain our once great glory. We must rebuild and refound our training programs so that we may once again create great warriors. We must unite once again under the banner that we stole (yeah... If you look back into our history... are banner was made by some random guy... we never actually figured out who it was...) to rise our empire ever higher. For we are a clan of men. A sect of man which is strong and believes in unifying all that envelopes the known vortex.

We will once again ride into battle as a golden horde.
We will once again be the strongest clan holding that of all elites.
We will once again be that clan people think about when someone but utters the word "clan"
For we are Warriors Creed!
ImageImage

Uh... The Killer Mantids are in line to have a war with us when we are ready, and have been for a little while. We still aren't quite ready. Ballsack had a good idea that we should make a recruitment task force. Designating members to be on the lookout for recruits. We need active members, who don't suck. I believe players level 10+ show a good amount of dedication to the game and activity. I would like to designate Ballsack and British Bulldog to the task force, if they would accept. Anyone else is free to join. I guess I might as well add myself to the list, as I will be on recruiting soon.

Our goal should be to try to get one recruit per week this month. That is, one recruit who comes to the Forum to ask to join, not one each. One each is more than it seems. Also, it can be quite difficult; however, even if we get one, we should strive to go above the quota. Let's do this!

P.S. I would not want to be the Golden Horde. The didn't have big numbers, nor did they last very long.
Vortex_Master

Postby Ryankill » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Could we possibly finish are war that has been stalled for months?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Ryankill wrote:Could we possibly finish are war that has been stalled for months?

:lol: We can always finish wars that were set aside. I think we can spare a few men for battle if you would like to get it over with sooner, rather than later.
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to Clans