Life

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Life

Postby Yes » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 am

So can I please be a part of the clan? I think that Life sounds like a lot of fun! Not that I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't. :mrgreen:
Everything is going to be perfect. Perfectly perfect.
Yes

Postby Maybe » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Yeah! You can be part of Life, I'll probably add you to the list right now...

But what do I make you?! I suppose you can be an old person, but maybe you'd be better as a young person I don't know dude.
Signatures are cool, well actually they suck, I think. I'll make a cool signature now, well.. maybe not.
Maybe

Postby JeanCoutu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Guys, maybe we should do a fusion with the killer mentods. I'll speak to my God.
Vortexwars is my life.
- JeanCoutu
JeanCoutu

Postby Maybe » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Like a surgery? Or like a nuclear bomb? I don't know, fusion sounds dangerous, can't we just have some tea? Also, who are the killer mentods? I'm not sure guys, I guess we'll see. GG
Signatures are cool, well actually they suck, I think. I'll make a cool signature now, well.. maybe not.
Maybe

Postby JeanCoutu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

GUYS THE KILLER MENTODS ARE THE GREATEST CLAN IN THE WHOLE VORTEXWARS COMMUNITY. No credit card require.
Vortexwars is my life.
- JeanCoutu
JeanCoutu

Postby Maybe » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm

JeanCoutu wrote:GUYS THE KILLER MENTODS ARE THE GREATEST CLAN IN THE WHOLE VORTEXWARS COMMUNITY. No credit card require.

Life is better, Life is the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally. Life transcends this mere game, Life encompasses all of sentience, Life is all. You can not deny this simple fact, for to deny it is to deny yourself. Now, bend your knee and bow before us or you will forever be trapped in this Matrix of The Killer Mentods. That or you are right and KM is the best, I don't know anymore.
Maybe

Postby JeanCoutu » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Can be in two clan? cuz u seems cool. I dont think im dead yet.
Vortexwars is my life.
- JeanCoutu
JeanCoutu

Postby Maybe » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:59 pm

JeanCoutu wrote:Can be in two clan? cuz u seems cool. I dont think im dead yet.

Yeah, you can multi-clan, but you'll be a young people, only 1 claners can be old people, well maybe.. I'm not sure. We can see.
Maybe

Postby No! » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Yes wrote:So can I please be a part of the clan? I think that Life sounds like a lot of fun! Not that I wouldn't be happy if I couldn't. :mrgreen:

Please... God no... Not a happy person..
You already know my answer to your question.
No!

Postby God » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:10 pm

JeanCoutu wrote:Guys, maybe we should do a fusion with the killer mentods. I'll speak to my God.

YES JEAN?
God

PreviousNext

Return to Clans