Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Should the Founder be able to override the leader/leaders?

Yes
30%
No
30%
Depends
40%

Total votes : 20

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 am

The Wolves wish you the best of luck! :)

Would it be inappropriate to make bets on how long this'll last? :lol:
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:01 am

Guest77 wrote:Now you just need a majority vote on whether to make Warrior's/Warriors possessive or plural ;)

Presumably we can compromise by having the new topic be possessive while the account is plural.
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 09, 2014 1:46 am

I didn't used to, but I think I prefer the possessive these days.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Ballsack » Fri May 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Im in game now if anyone wants to help me get this recruitment grind up and going?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Moston1 » Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Ballsack wrote:Im in game now if anyone wants to help me get this recruitment grind up and going?

Can i join? You met me in game
Moston1

Postby Ballsack » Fri May 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Moston1 wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Im in game now if anyone wants to help me get this recruitment grind up and going?

Im sure you can just wait for conformation by the leader :)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Moston1 wrote:

Hello there Moston1! Sure you can join. I will add you as a recruit for now. I hope you enjoy being a part of the clan.

Once we have more members, we will start some clan wars that will actually be finished. (I've heard from a little birdy that a certain clan is interested.) Also, we may join some other fun little matches and might have some training matches with another clan.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby British Bulldog » Sat May 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi Clan,

Family duties done, level 13 here i come!

Glad to see the clan is growing and the new leadership structure looks good. Will any of the leaders be arranging clan training games over the weekend?

I will be on as much as possible for the rest of the weekend, hope to see some of you in game! :D
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Hi Clan,

Glad to see the clan is growing and the new leadership structure looks good. Will any of the leaders be arranging clan training games over the weekend?

I will be on as much as possible for the rest of the weekend, hope to see some of you in game! :D

We can arrange some training, sure.

I won't be on my computer for a while, however, I will notify you when I get on.

Also, don't expect us to be the best players around, or even very high levels. We've all been around a long time, but we are far from our prime. Ballsack is probably our best man right now. If Jbleed were still here, he'd also be a great teacher. He used to be our best, however, he always disappears and can sometimes be found in game. My point being we aren't the best, but we know how to play. :lol:
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby British Bulldog » Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
British Bulldog wrote:Hi Clan,

We can arrange some training, sure.

I won't be on my computer for a while, however, I will notify you when I get on.

Also, don't expect us to be the best players around, or even very high levels. We've all been around a long time, but we are far from our prime. Ballsack is probably our best man right now. If Jbleed were still here, he'd also be a great teacher. He used to be our best, however, he always disappears and can sometimes be found in game. My point being we aren't the best, but we know how to play. :lol:

Shsssssshhhhhh...... don't let the other clans hear you talking like that! They will think we are easy pickings :lol: Only kidding, i am willing to learn so i'm sure you will be able to show me a few tips.

Thanks Vortex Master, It will be good to a have a few games with my new clan members.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to Clans