Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Should the Founder be able to override the leader/leaders?

Yes
30%
No
30%
Depends
40%

Total votes : 20

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Ballsack wrote:Sup guys hows it going? Im ready to do my part for this clan, what do you need me to do?

Well, while we are getting our numbers back up, you could help recruit people to this clan. You may do so however you wish, as long as you do not beg, plead, or sound needy, even though we all know that we are very much in need of members. Make sure they are active. Level does not matter as much.

I would like to promote Meep42 to the rank of Member. May the new generation blossom.

Also, I believe someone would like to make an announcement.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Yes I would, thanks.

Everyone I would just like to say....................VM's not talking about me.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ballsack » Thu May 08, 2014 12:09 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Sup guys hows it going? Im ready to do my part for this clan, what do you need me to do?

Well, while we are getting our numbers back up, you could help recruit people to this clan. You may do so however you wish, as long as you do not beg, plead, or sound needy, even though we all know that we are very much in need of members. Make sure they are active. Level does not matter as much.

I would like to promote Meep42 to the rank of Member. May the new generation blossom.

Also, I believe someone would like to make an announcement.

Rodger that. Ill look in game in the next few days for some talented people that will benefit the clan.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu May 08, 2014 12:12 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:Yes I would, thanks.

Everyone I would just like to say....................VM's not talking about me.

I bet myself that someone would do that. There isn't going to be an announcement from who I was thinking for a while.

And Ballsack, that is the best thing you could do for this clan at the moment. Thank you.
Vortex_Master

Postby Warriors Creed » Thu May 08, 2014 3:08 am

Vortex_Master wrote:Also, I believe someone would like to make an announcement.

Is that me?
First Triumvirate of Warrior's Creed
Drone6o3
Ratburntro44
Vortex_Master
Warriors Creed

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu May 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Warriors Creed wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:Also, I believe someone would like to make an announcement.

Is that me?

Why, yes it is!
Vortex_Master

Postby Warriors Creed » Thu May 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Oh, okay!

Warrior's Creed will soon be led by not one, not two, but three leaders. This triumvirate will be made of three elected leaders who will use a shared account named... What else? Warriors Creed.

The first triumvirate of WC will be composed of Ratburntro44, Vortex_Master, and Drone6o3, granted he shows up again.

You are probably thinking, "Hey, they haven't been elected!" Well, I (Vortex_Master) am already elected leader, and the other two have previously been leaders (all twice), so not only are we popular to be voted in... We are really the only choices at the moment, other than ballsack, who JUST joined, and someone has to take the initiative.

Shared accounts have been rising and popularity, and this is a very unique use. The Four Riders are an oligarchy, so the idea of multiple leaders is not new, however, they have always had one key spokesman who runs the page. From now on, WC will be composed of 3 equal leaders, unless something changes.

You may ask, "What if someone new is elected, can't the old leaders just hack back into the account?" Well, the password will be changed every time a new leader joins. If all three are kicked out, they will be trusted to PM one or all of the new leaders the password so that they may change it.

A few technicalities may have to be smoothed out later after it is up and running. Also, this way, there will not be anymore new WC topics in the Clans topic. It'll finally stop at seven. :lol: Yes, there are currently SIX topics named Warriors Creed or Warrior's Creed.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to voice your opinion.

Also, we will all sign our names at the bottom of our posts to clarify who we are when necessary. (Whether it will be done all the time by everyone is unknown, all I know is that I will sign mine off as follows.)

~VM
First Triumvirate of Warrior's Creed
Drone6o3
Ratburntro44
Vortex_Master
Warriors Creed

Postby Guest77 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Now you just need a majority vote on whether to make Warrior's/Warriors possessive or plural ;)
Guest77

Postby Ballsack » Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Warriors Creed wrote:Oh, okay!

Warrior's Creed will soon be led by not one, not two, but three leaders. This triumvirate will be made of three elected leaders who will use a shared account named... What else? Warriors Creed.

The first triumvirate of WC will be composed of Ratburntro44, Vortex_Master, and Drone6o3, granted he shows up again.

You are probably thinking, "Hey, they haven't been elected!" Well, I (Vortex_Master) am already elected leader, and the other two have previously been leaders (all twice), so not only are we popular to be voted in... We are really the only choices at the moment, other than ballsack, who JUST joined, and someone has to take the initiative.

Shared accounts have been rising and popularity, and this is a very unique use. The Four Riders are an oligarchy, so the idea of multiple leaders is not new, however, they have always had one key spokesman who runs the page. From now on, WC will be composed of 3 equal leaders, unless something changes.

You may ask, "What if someone new is elected, can't the old leaders just hack back into the account?" Well, the password will be changed every time a new leader joins. If all three are kicked out, they will be trusted to PM one or all of the new leaders the password so that they may change it.

A few technicalities may have to be smoothed out later after it is up and running. Also, this way, there will not be anymore new WC topics in the Clans topic. It'll finally stop at seven. :lol: Yes, there are currently SIX topics named Warriors Creed or Warrior's Creed.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to voice your opinion.

Also, we will all sign our names at the bottom of our posts to clarify who we are when necessary. (Whether it will be done all the time by everyone is unknown, all I know is that I will sign mine off as follows.)

~VM

Nice idea looking forward to seeing how it turns out, Im currently in game now, going to try get some new players in.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Guest77 wrote:Now you just need a majority vote on whether to make Warrior's/Warriors possessive or plural ;)

Well, it has been 2 to 1, Rat and myself against Drone. Though at first I thought that maybe it should be both, however, possessive makes more sense. A Creed being an idea or belief, it makes more sense that is is the creed of a warrior, a warrior not being a single person, but the concept of being a warrior. It is like saying Chivalry is a knight's code to love by.

Also, thank you for working hard, ballsack! :)
Vortex_Master

PreviousNext

Return to Clans