The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:08 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:I seriously think you guys are reading this wrong. Take a look at where "Fangfallen has been left in charge" So he is listed by Ozserf as the 1st Rider....If that is your only evidence, then take a look at the other riders. Fiendess is there, Techgump is there, Highlander is there. Calleharnemark is also listed as a "Main Rider"

I have no idea what Ozserf intended by this, but Fiendess is in the clan if you guys are right.

I also don't know why Ozserf put me as a first line, but frankly - I didn't want it. My loyalty to Wolfpack is unwavering and I do not consider myself to be part of this clan. My offer stands though, but either way - I'd like for somebody else to take over the 1st line.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:44 pm

I thought if I had my own horse, it'd be the Diamond Horse of Luxury ©.
Cool ain't it?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:22 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:I seriously think you guys are reading this wrong. Take a look at where "Fangfallen has been left in charge" So he is listed by Ozserf as the 1st Rider....If that is your only evidence, then take a look at the other riders. Fiendess is there, Techgump is there, Highlander is there. Calleharnemark is also listed as a "Main Rider"

I have no idea what Ozserf intended by this, but Fiendess is in the clan if you guys are right.

Didn't I decline the offer to be one???
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Sincityman » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Things around here are lethargic. Tenz.. I thought you were coming back strong and yet I see no activity. True I have not been on as much as I would like to be but c'mon guys lets do this old school! Our clan members grew with to many chiefs and not enough indians. Seriously, seeing posts from members of our clan expressing loyalty to other clans concerns me. We started with 4 Riders. It should have remained as 4 Riders. Any thoughts?
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby Reznorock » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:58 pm

It doesn't matter much what the clan is called if people aren't on and playing together. we have a FB group and no one uses it to keep in touch better. I don't see how it matters much whether there are riders or acolytes. I think we all know who all really has a say as to what goes on with the clan.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Reznorock » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:02 am

As for the "merge" I don't see the point. I'm pretty sure the reason why fang was left in charge is because he is a mod and it would be easy for him to change things around as needed. honestly I don't see what difference it makes either way.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Sincityman » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:33 pm

I am not sure if anyone has the capability to change the front page. If so please remove my user name. It's been a great run but an inactive clan has no purpose being around. All the Best..
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby mattie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:45 am

wow when I said this was a inactive clan all of you jumped in to defend the clan and say its an active clan
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby BeatlesFan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:50 am

Sincityman wrote:I am not sure if anyone has the capability to change the front page. If so please remove my user name. It's been a great run but an inactive clan has no purpose being around. All the Best..

Updated.

Once again, I extend the offer that a Moderator is able to turn over the opening post to a current player, if anyone from the clan is willing to take it over. Ofc, if you really wanted to do that you could have done it on your own simply by copying the Opening Post, creating a new thread and either just start using the new thread or also asking that this one be locked, so it seems that is not what the clan wishes to do....
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Todd06 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:23 am

I am feeling fat and lazy... you can turn it over to me :)
Todd06

PreviousNext

Return to Clans