The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby Reznorock » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:51 am

dungbeetle wrote:I agree with you Rez and will reiterate that we don't need a leader - we already have the leaders we need.

You were a hell of lot less abrasive than I was going to be Rez and I wasn't even tired. My excuse for crankiness is age :-)

I didn't have the energy to start swinging my cane.....

Fangfallen wrote:I would suggest the X-Riders create an account to be shared among the 1st lines. That account could take over the first post, and then any 1st line Rider can maintain the thread.

I rather like this idea, thoughts? PM me. or I dunno, get on the FB group?
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:01 am

Reznorock wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:I would suggest the X-Riders create an account to be shared among the 1st lines. That account could take over the first post, and then any 1st line Rider can maintain the thread.

Rez, I believe that ThePuceHorseofAdmin is the shared account for updates. I may be wrong though.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby dungbeetle » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:24 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Reznorock wrote:

Rez, I believe that ThePuceHorseofAdmin is the shared account for updates. I may be wrong though.

I can confirm that you are indeed wrong.
Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
dungbeetle

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:27 am

dungbeetle wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Reznorock wrote:I rather like this idea, thoughts? PM me. or I dunno, get on the FB group?

I can confirm that you are indeed wrong.

Ok then, I was wrong.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 am

hey guys just checking back.

PS. Hey infected ur in my group! Also, darn Ozy yyyyyy?
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" -Phyllis Diller
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three." -Laurence Peter
GivinHimTheBizness

Postby Sincityman » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Reznorock wrote:As it stands I would like to see Oz at least keeping up with the forum capacity if he might be willing to do so, otherwise, I don't see that it matters much as whom takes over the initial post and keeps it updated as long as it remains active and a clan member does it.

That being said, I would like to make a firm point that the original rides still have the final say on clan matters , however it has been made obvious that all opinions are taken to heart and when it boils down to it that it ultimately comes down to all have a say in how things go. but that taking over the original post doesn't make anyone a leader or have more sway than anyone else. and that doing anything with said post without at least 2 unopposed confirmed riders affirmations and a majority vote of everyone else obviously should also be taken into consideration.

I say this because I want to make it clear that it isn't a position, it is a responsibility , I don't want to see subtle alterations being made without a vote from riders. this last change in my opinion is a large one, I like the way the Riders runs , I don't want to see it become every other clan (no offense to other clans).

I'm not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but I won't have things just up and change just because we lost another original rider. (whom I hope comes back in time) and I don't mean to come off as abrasive , but I have been at work and busy for 14 hours and im a bit cranky.

Yea what he says.. I think I am an original.. Or close to it. So there ya have it.
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby GivinHimTheBizness » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Sincityman wrote:
Reznorock wrote:As it stands I would like to see Oz at least keeping up with the forum capacity if he might be willing to do so, otherwise, I don't see that it matters much as whom takes over the initial post and keeps it updated as long as it remains active and a clan member does it.

That being said, I would like to make a firm point that the original rides still have the final say on clan matters , however it has been made obvious that all opinions are taken to heart and when it boils down to it that it ultimately comes down to all have a say in how things go. but that taking over the original post doesn't make anyone a leader or have more sway than anyone else. and that doing anything with said post without at least 2 unopposed confirmed riders affirmations and a majority vote of everyone else obviously should also be taken into consideration.

I say this because I want to make it clear that it isn't a position, it is a responsibility , I don't want to see subtle alterations being made without a vote from riders. this last change in my opinion is a large one, I like the way the Riders runs , I don't want to see it become every other clan (no offense to other clans).

I'm not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but I won't have things just up and change just because we lost another original rider. (whom I hope comes back in time) and I don't mean to come off as abrasive , but I have been at work and busy for 14 hours and im a bit cranky.

Yea what he says.. I think I am an original.. Or close to it. So there ya have it.

lol XD
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." -Mark Twain
"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?" -Phyllis Diller
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three." -Laurence Peter
GivinHimTheBizness

Postby jonsteederi » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:00 am

Just hitted lvl 48!
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby mattie » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 pm

jonsteederi wrote:Image

Just hitted lvl 48!

Can I have your shards?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby dungbeetle » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:59 am

jonsteederi wrote:
Just hitted lvl 48!

Congrats!
Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
dungbeetle

PreviousNext

Return to Clans