The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby Bluethorn » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:26 am

Fangfallen wrote:
mattie wrote:Alright mates, as regretful as it is that our dear Ozserf has departed the Vortex, it is obvious that you need a leader. I, the past leader of Phoenix Rising have both experience and knowhow, and am willing to offer up my services if you so wish. It is your decision, and I will not pressure you, but I wish you to know that I believe it is in the best interest of both of our parties.

Fang is the new auto-correct.

And Jons, I completely agree. So I propose the following:
-
Whoever wishes to take over the front page, please post your wishes and reasoning. After a week's time, the Riders will vote on it.

Current candidates: mattie;
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby mattie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 am

Bluethorn wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:
mattie wrote:Alright mates, as regretful as it is that our dear Ozserf has departed the Vortex, it is obvious that you need a leader. I, the past leader of Phoenix Rising have both experience and knowhow, and am willing to offer up my services if you so wish. It is your decision, and I will not pressure you, but I wish you to know that I believe it is in the best interest of both of our parties.

Fang is the new auto-correct.

And Jons, I completely agree. So I propose the following:
-
Whoever wishes to take over the front page, please post your wishes and reasoning. After a week's time, the Riders will vote on it.

Current candidates: mattie;

The current and only one :mrgreen:
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby mattie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 am

And I was in this clan :P
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Reznorock » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 am

As it stands I would like to see Oz at least keeping up with the forum capacity if he might be willing to do so, otherwise, I don't see that it matters much as whom takes over the initial post and keeps it updated as long as it remains active and a clan member does it.

That being said, I would like to make a firm point that the original rides still have the final say on clan matters , however it has been made obvious that all opinions are taken to heart and when it boils down to it that it ultimately comes down to all have a say in how things go. but that taking over the original post doesn't make anyone a leader or have more sway than anyone else. and that doing anything with said post without at least 2 unopposed confirmed riders affirmations and a majority vote of everyone else obviously should also be taken into consideration.

I say this because I want to make it clear that it isn't a position, it is a responsibility , I don't want to see subtle alterations being made without a vote from riders. this last change in my opinion is a large one, I like the way the Riders runs , I don't want to see it become every other clan (no offense to other clans).

I'm not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but I won't have things just up and change just because we lost another original rider. (whom I hope comes back in time) and I don't mean to come off as abrasive , but I have been at work and busy for 14 hours and im a bit cranky.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:34 am

I would suggest the X-Riders create an account to be shared among the 1st lines. That account could take over the first post, and then any 1st line Rider can maintain the thread.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Bluethorn » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:09 am

Fangfallen wrote:I would suggest the X-Riders create an account to be shared among the 1st lines. That account could take over the first post, and then any 1st line Rider can maintain the thread.

I fully support this. But it might not be my place to say.

Edit: I'm going to guess that ThePuceHorseOfAdmin is probably you guys...
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby dungbeetle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am

Bluethorn wrote:
Edit: I'm going to guess that ThePuceHorseOfAdmin is probably you guys...

Yes it is
Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
dungbeetle

Postby dungbeetle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:16 am

I agree with you Rez and will reiterate that we don't need a leader - we already have the leaders we need.

You were a hell of lot less abrasive than I was going to be Rez and I wasn't even tired. My excuse for crankiness is age :-)
dungbeetle

Postby Todd06 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 am

uh oh.. old man dungbeetle is gettin his shotgun
Todd06

Postby dungbeetle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:36 am

Todd06 wrote:uh oh.. old man dungbeetle is gettin his shotgun

:-)
dungbeetle

PreviousNext

Return to Clans