Armifera Fatum (Bearer of Fate)

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Armifera Fatum (Bearer of Fate)

Postby Ballsack » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 pm

How far from 39?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 am

I'm sorry I havn't been able to get on the computer a lot recently. Been very busy... (basketball season started, so I will probably be at practices) I will try to get on and organize more soon, thanks for being patient :D

I will leave you with this:

;) :lol:
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby mattie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Who can make clan matches?
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Ballsack » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 pm

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:I'm sorry I havn't been able to get on the computer a lot recently. Been very busy... (basketball season started, so I will probably be at practices) I will try to get on and organize more soon, thanks for being patient :D

bahahaha.. :lol: not to worry i havent been on recently either been busy sorry.
And to mattie. I havent a clue goose said nothing to me about it :)
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby mattie » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Ballsack wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:I'm sorry I havn't been able to get on the computer a lot recently. Been very busy... (basketball season started, so I will probably be at practices) I will try to get on and organize more soon, thanks for being patient :D

bahahaha.. :lol: not to worry i havent been on recently either been busy sorry.
And to mattie. I havent a clue goose said nothing to me about it :)

The question was aimed to goose ballsack sorry
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Um, I don't really care I guess... You are all good enough players, I trust everyone in this clan. Also, I'm still gona be busy for a while, so unless balls disagrees, I give permission to all members to make battles whenever possible. Only requirement is for someone to post on this thread who played in the battle, and if we won/lost :)
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby Ballsack » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Sorry john joe for voicing my opinion :P Heck ya i think thats a fair enough idea. Busy for how long now duck? :O
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 am

Ballsack wrote:Sorry john joe for voicing my opinion :P Heck ya i think thats a fair enough idea. Busy for how long now duck? :O

well, tomorow i'm gona visit a old friend from CA... and then taking my little sis around town for black friday (yay, taxi driver style!)

also, i just twisted my ankle play football (right as basketball is starting... -.-) so saterday, i will probably be sitting around, and may be able to get on the computer, even then its a maybe (sucks having passwords on computers)

also, i forgot one last thing

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I'm so grateful that I've gotten to know almost all of you in game and on forum, you guys are great :) I'm especially grateful for my awesome clan members, and their decision to join :D

Have a great thanksgiving, and eat so much that your stomachs explode ;) cya guys soon
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:15 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:
Ballsack wrote:Sorry john joe for voicing my opinion :P Heck ya i think thats a fair enough idea. Busy for how long now duck? :O

well, tomorow i'm gona visit a old friend from CA... and then taking my little sis around town for black friday (yay, taxi driver style!)

also, i just twisted my ankle play football (right as basketball is starting... -.-) so saterday, i will probably be sitting around, and may be able to get on the computer, even then its a maybe (sucks having passwords on computers)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I'm so grateful that I've gotten to know almost all of you in game and on forum, you guys are great :) I'm especially grateful for my awesome clan members, and their decision to join :D

Have a great thanksgiving, and eat so much that your stomachs explode ;) cya guys soon

Hope your ankle gets better duck
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:22 am

JeremiahPedoBear wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hope your ankle gets better duck

Thanks Jeremy, you would understand how I fell then... (also, didn't make the team bra... the coaches already had their favorites. but i owned one of the star players at the tryouts with the coach watchin! haha, so not complete loss)
MONGOOSEICLON

PreviousNext

Return to Clans