The Killer Mantids

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The Killer Mantids

Postby Diamond » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:07 pm

We hope you get through this problem, but the battles, who will take care of those :?:
I mean if only the clan creator can declare war, and if your gone, the Killer Mantids are gonna be Offline for a while. :oops:
Not saying that this clan should be active all the time... but what about a plan B?
Someone to fill in for you...

-You can totally disregard this post, or take it and think about it.....
:?
Consider me as a friend, ;)
not an enemy.
:evil:
Diamond

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:30 am

Diamond wrote:We hope you get through this problem, but the battles, who will take care of those :?:
I mean if only the clan creator can declare war, and if your gone, the Killer Mantids are gonna be Offline for a while. :oops:
Not saying that this clan should be active all the time... but what about a plan B?
Someone to fill in for you...

-You can totally disregard this post, or take it and think about it.....
:?

My internet is fixed now, so no need to worry. ;)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Cedroux7 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:24 pm

good to hear my friend.
Cedroux7

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Cedroux7 wrote:good to hear my friend.

Apparently you haven't listened to my PMs Cedroux; I don't want you posting on this thread again (not even to reply to this post). And don't spam my PM box either.

Thanks.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Cedroux7 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:46 pm

huh, i dont understand why? and i didnt ''spam'' ur box.... what's your problem man?
Cedroux7

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 am

Approaching finals week, my already low activity level will drop even more. However, I should be available most Saturdays after noon EST if anyone would like to try and play some battles.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Diamond » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:44 pm

I've been so inactive. I think it's time I came back. In about a month or so, I will be coming back. I can play twice a week at the most. Again, sorry for the inactivity. I've got so many other things I'm on right now, but I will be coming back.
Consider me as a friend, ;)
not an enemy.
:evil:
Diamond

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Diamond wrote:I've been so inactive. I think it's time I came back. In about a month or so, I will be coming back. I can play twice a week at the most. Again, sorry for the inactivity. I've got so many other things I'm on right now, but I will be coming back.

Don't worry about it. With school starting up again, I'll be a little more inactive as well.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Previous

Return to Clans