Knights of the Round Table

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Knights of the Round Table

Postby aboad2 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 am

then how chess knwo nad call knwo i olny told you you dumbass you told my pass
aboad2

Postby Guest77 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:50 am

You posted one of your passwords on the forums, Aboad.

I respectfully request you don't post on this page insulting my members.
Guest77

Postby aboad2 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 am

that was on a diff accout guset so yea not progauss or aboad 2 so yea :)
iam right yoru wrong dude
aboad2

Postby Guest77 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 am

Good for you, but do not post on this thread and harass my members again.
Guest77

Postby aboad2 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 am

whatever
aboad2

Postby Guest77 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:36 am

This is more of a post for the public than it is for those of you who remain clan members here, so I'm sorry if it seems repetitive. I have already PMed you all about this and due to the lack of response, it just confirms what I believe (yes, I did copy & paste most of the PM I sent).

TL;DR: The Knights of the Round Table Clan is going to be closed.

I'm unsure how many of you actually do log in on a regular basis at this point. I've tried to keep track, but that dang bugged social system seemingly never works anymore. Beatlesfan has returned and opened his own clan and has extended an invitation to all of us, should those of you who have not yet been invited be inclined to do so. Our wars have been lacking due to our dwindling activity. We've lost many great members and I do believe that you're all great people and players. I, myself, have accepted the invitation from Beatlesfan and do see it as a transition of sorts -- I can't be as active as I used to be, either, and having a lesser position in that clan allows me to go forward a bit more under the radar. Again, Beatlesfan has also extended this invitation to all of you, as well.

It's very sad that the Knights will be closed, in my opinion, as it has in the past been a great, great clan.

I truly hope that you've all enjoyed your time as a Knight and continue to enjoy your time in VW, whatever your decision. Know that I will not pressure you to join Beatlesfan's new clan, but I do think you'd all be swell additions.

Good luck, all.

Cheers.
Last edited by Guest77 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guest77

Postby Ballsack » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 am

Guest77 wrote:This is more of a post for the public than it is for those of you who remain clan members here, so I'm sorry if it seems repetitive. I have already PMed you all about this and due to the lack of response, it just confirms what I believe (yes, I did copy & paste most of the PM I sent).

TL;DR: The Knights of the Round Table Clan is going to be closed.

I'm unsure how many of you actually do log in on a regular basis at this point. I've tried to keep track, but that dang bugged social system seemingly never works anymore. Beatlesfan has returned and opened his own clan and has extended an invitation to all of us, should those of you who have not yet been invited be inclined to do so. Our wars have been lacking due to our dwindling activity. We've lost many great members and I do believe that you're all great people and players. I, myself, have accepted the invitation from Beatlesfan and do see it as a transition of sorts -- I can't be as active as I used to be, either, and having a lesser position in that clan allows me to go forward a bit more under the radar. Beatlesfan has also extended this invitation to all of you, as well.

It's very sad that the Knights will be closed, in my opinion, as it has in the past been a great, great clan.

I truly hope that you've all enjoyed your time as a Knight and continue to enjoy your time in VW, whatever your decision. Know that I will not pressure you to join Beatlesfan's new clan, but I do think you'd all be swell additions.

Good luck, all.

Cheers.

Thats a pity the Knight were fun for me and will always remain in my heart R.I.P knights of the round table!
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 am

Well... That is what the "Or can I?" was about. I am sorry to hear this. Down with one Beatles clan, up with a new one.

Magma... It would be nice to have you back in WC, but I would not hold it against you if you didn't.

Good luck to you all, and may you fare well in your future VW careers.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:41 am

WolfPack sends their best wishes to the members of the Knights for wherever they may go from this point.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 am

Best wishes and success to everyone that has played a role in every version of the Knights of the Round Table. This is a special clan, especially for me. I would welcome anyone that was in the KOTRT to consider a new clan, including the VWC. I did let Guest77 know that if anyone currently in the Knights wishes to join VWC that they would be welcome there.

All the best to every current and former Knight!
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

PreviousNext

Return to Clans