Knights of the Round Table

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Knights of the Round Table

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 am

BeatlesFan wrote:Best wishes and success to everyone that has played a role in every version of the Knights of the Round Table. This is a special clan, especially for me. I would welcome anyone that was in the KOTRT to consider a new clan, including the VWC. I did let Guest77 know that if anyone currently in the Knights wishes to join VWC that they would be welcome there.

All the best to every current and former Knight!

So technically speaking, I have a free pass into the VWC?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:22 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Best wishes and success to everyone that has played a role in every version of the Knights of the Round Table. This is a special clan, especially for me. I would welcome anyone that was in the KOTRT to consider a new clan, including the VWC. I did let Guest77 know that if anyone currently in the Knights wishes to join VWC that they would be welcome there.

All the best to every current and former Knight!

So technically speaking, I have a free pass into the VWC?

Technically speaking, none of the VWC's members have to pay anything to get in. :mrgreen:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 am

Nice way to kill a clan Guest77 but Karen219 should share this glory.You both made Aboad look like general MacArthur the way you ran this clan into the dirt.

Sorry if my post wasn't sentimental enough but i'm too ignorant to know better than tell the truth.

Fairwell The Knights of the Round Table.
Your past Honours will be remebered.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 am

highlander wrote:Nice way to kill a clan Guest77 but Karen219 should share this glory.You both made Aboad look like general MacArthur the way you ran this clan into the dirt.

Sorry if my post wasn't sentimental enough but i'm too ignorant to know better than tell the truth.
They did the total opposite this clan was awesome it's just they had better things to do than try and run a clan. Now 77 and Karen can go on and live their big dream and open up that pizza shop. :P

Fairwell The Knights of the Round Table.
Your past Honours will be remebered.
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby Guest77 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 am

Considering you actively stole members from us, I'd say you're partly to blame.

Regardless, I'd appreciate it if you no longer posted here.
Guest77

Postby highlander » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:38 am

I never asked anyone to leave the knights nor have i actively asked anyone to leave any clan.Gee your leadership quailities are so lame they left on there own free will.

As for posting here,you lost that power when you declared the clan dead.Remember a good leader reads the rules.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 am

Until this thread is closed as I have asked it to be, I still remain leader, though the clan is defunct. So no, I have not lost that power yet.

My leadership qualities left of their own free will? Hmm? I'm not insulting anyone. That'd be you. I didn't realize harassment was justified just because you're a "leader."

If you'd like me to fling back insults, by all means, ask for it. Until then, get the hell off my thread.
Guest77

Postby JeremiahPedoBear » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 am

A good leader also knows how to respect a clan that just died and not to bring his bs to this thread.
JeremiahPedoBear

Postby highlander » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:46 am

Guest77 wrote:Until this thread is closed as I have asked it to be, I still remain leader, though the clan is defunct. So no, I have not lost that power yet.

My leadership qualities left of their own free will? Hmm? I'm not insulting anyone. That'd be you. I didn't realize harassment was justified just because you're a "leader."

If you'd like me to fling back insults, by all means, ask for it. Until then, get the hell off my thread.

I wasn't harrassing you , just saying my farewell to a clan that i helped build but you destoryed.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Guest77 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 am

I do believe calling someone's leadership qualities lame is harassment. Need I type the definition of the word for you?

Again, get off my thread. You left this clan of your own volition. Now, I'm telling you to get off the thread.

For that matter, I'd request nobody else respond. There's a reason I asked for it to be locked and this is the prime example.
Guest77

PreviousNext

Return to Clans