House Of Demon-lords (HOD)

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

House Of Demon-lords (HOD)

Postby MR(L) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 am

Welcome to House of Demon-lords (HOD)

House of Demon-lords rules..

Rule #1 ...There are NO rules!

The vision behind this clan is to allow you to use the branding of this house (clan) to better identify yourself to others.

HOD is a collection of members who wish to stand united AGAINST the establishment clans! we will band together when we feel like it. We can fight one another when we feel like it who cares this is a game YOUR entertainment is what is most important! No more will we have to sit by and listen to all the establish clans making rules of conduct and rules to obey the leaders blah blah blah...

When you take on the House of Demon-lords membership you are encouraged to proudly display a HOD signature. Warning! Once a member ALWAYS a member you can NEVER officially leave the clan.

Work together with other or target other clan members I don't care! Dual membership is acceptable and players can join HOD and be in an establishment clan! I only hope they switch back and forth between the roles to play with and against there other clan mates..

*Disclaimer* I shouldn't have to say this but this is a war game fighting against others is the point of the entire game :| so Please don't troll me complaining I am trying to start fights because PLEASE ...when I say "fighting" I mean playing against each other trying to win the game by taking over there spaces

**Regarding clans wars this clan does not abide by the rules of engagement or clan wars established by other clans because doing so would require members to commit resources and pledge to defend the clans honor. MR.(L) is the creator of the House Of Demon-lords (HOD) and all members only speak on there own behalf or on the behalf of there friends or sects of members within the HOD organization. No formal chain of commands exist. I reserve the right to edit the rules down the road to make sure the clan will remain within the rules of conduct to ensure it's survival, however the vision of the clan will not change.

Additionally each member will be assigned a number based on a 1st come basis to better allow others to verify your enrollment. Have additional questions ask and happy hunting and Waring ;)
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

Re: House Of Demon-lords (HOD)

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 am

I can only say is that you got an addiction for smoking and demons. (in one word, fire) o.O
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 am

Not looking to fight, but wouldn't this go under the category of chat room in this case?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 am

You cannot openly or secretly ask members to attack other clan members outwith an offical clan war,thats not entertainment thats just low down utter hate.
The war council was set-up to stop such non-sense and achieve a greater friendly spirit within the community.
By refusing to acknowledge the council and become a member,you fore-go all rights to have clan wars.
How you run your clan is your own right the council has never laid any rule on how a clan is run.
The council is only here to ensure fair fights and certain manners.

I was hoping you'd join the council and see that all have a fair say and any ruling must be voted upon.

If you have only returned with more hate Lancestar2 your visit will be short.
I hope you change your mind and attitude and become a more constructive member of this community and forget the past.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Chess435 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 pm

2Edgy4me.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby MR(L) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Not looking to fight, but wouldn't this go under the category of chat room in this case?

I am referring to NOT wanting to fight endlessly in forums until the mods single me out and destroy my entire creation... Fighting will occur in game and some disagreements will occur in fourms that is to be expected but most of the fighting will be in game :)

highlander wrote:You cannot openly or secretly ask members to attack other clan members outwith an offical clan war,thats not entertainment thats just low down utter hate.
The war council was set-up to stop such non-sense and achieve a greater friendly spirit within the community.
By refusing to acknowledge the council and become a member,you fore-go all rights to have clan wars.
How you run your clan is your own right the council has never laid any rule on how a clan is run.
The council is only here to ensure fair fights and certain manners.

I was hoping you'd join the council and see that all have a fair say and any ruling must be voted upon.

If you have only returned with more hate Lancestar2 your visit will be short.
I hope you change your mind and attitude and become a more constructive member of this community and forget the past.

oh now you done it Highlander! ...Imma get glee on ur azz and break out in song and dance!
http://youtu.be/tEddixS-UoU?t=1m2s

In regards to your post im rather confused on the reason you deemed it necessary to announce I fore-go all rights to have clan wars when I already announced my clan will NOT recognize traditional clan war formats. (I tried a traditional format clan war before and it's completely pointless and loaded with to many rules and regulations and blah blah blah.) The intend of the clan is open format I am not asking members to attack or to secret attack they are free to do so but of course they are NOT immune to the rules of conduct designed by the creator and enforced by the mods (obviously *eye roll*) However all the added rules set forth by a bunch of high ranking members should not have to followed by my clan. so :P This clan exists to allow ALL members the ability to be able to be in a clan even if they play the game in a way that other clans dislike.

With all due respect, this is just a game for our entertainment IRL I would expect a better establishment of the rules for a society to exist but the only reason this game exists is for our entertainment and to think otherwise only gives reason as to why this clan should exist!

Membership enrollment is now open!
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

Postby Bingo204712 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 am

Sure I guess I will join :) do I get some membership enrollment perks lol
Bingo204712

Postby jwl1000 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:47 am

yay, a debate topic :roll:
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby Chess435 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:06 am

Clan no longer exists due to OP being banned.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Return to Clans