Warriors Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Warriors Creed

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:Seems WC is muddled up at the moment, with a bit of a complete change it might help.

It was fine before. This all started because some people thought I needed a break, and I didn't want to take one because I knew THIS would happen. If I had just stepped down, the only difference would be that there would be a little less drama. But I am sure that Drone would have still wanted to take over because it is "in chaos." All the people who left would have most likely left either way. jwl has not rejoined, not has Rat, and that was your goal, Drone, correct? Nobody likes all this drama. Leave if you don't like a leader, go make your own clan. I think that a new leader should be elected only if the old one doesn't want the job, or has disappeared.

>.>

1: I only want to save this clan because it saved me :cry:
2: I didn't want them to leave dammit, only reason I took over in the first place was I thought maybe I could fix everything so they stayed :x
3: I didn't sleep for 3 days trying to save this clan from sinking completely, my eyes were so bloodshot my therapist thought I started doing DRUGS!
4: I only slept last night because I passed out from sleep deprivation.
5: & last but not least.

I Drone6o3 Have The Right To Take Absolute Power WHENEVER THE F*** I WANT TO BECAUSE I MADE THE CREED THAT WAY! :x
and I remained to keep that right unused until I felt I needed to do something, and only did something because I feared losing everything I loved :cry:
Drone6o3

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:19 am

Also I know the rule about my claiming absolute power has been a spoken rule, but it's been spoken since the beginning :(
Drone6o3

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 am

True, I always remember reading that you reserve the right to take the clan back at any time, even when it was passed on.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:23 am

It was just settling down when you took over. And just because you made the clan, doesn't mean anything. You reserved a right that should never be placed in anyone's hands. It is unfair. If you wanted to take back over, you should have to have a vote held, or ask the leader, or get the council to vote me out, or something. It was uncalled for. It finally settled down, and then this. Think about it from my point of view. Imagine if I had been founder and you were current leader, and I decided you couldn't fix things yourself, and took over. Just think about that for a minute. Just for a minute.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 am

*sniffles*
:cry: I am soooo sorry, please forgive me :cry:

I am in allot of pain and I panicked and my heart hurts and I'm sorry and I hurteded and I am talking lika baby in my head cause I am sick and tired and I need to sleep but I can't because I don't want the creed to die and I understand I am unfit to lead but I just wanted to fix everything because if the Creed didn't exist, if Rat didn't exist, if VW didn't exist, I WOULD BE DEAD :cry:
Drone6o3

Postby Guest77 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 am

If you're having therapeutic and cognitive issues in real life, I think running a clan for a flash game should be the last of your concerns.
Guest77

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 am

But the Creed does exist, and you can sleep, and I will take care of things, because this clan has done too much for me to just sit idly by. :)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 am

It was very abrupt how you made this thread, and a bit extreme. Isn't it just possible you can get Chess to delete this thread and hold an oppinion poll again, much like when VM's leadership was first being questioned?

Right now Drone, I just suggest you switch off from the forum and have a break, have an early night tonight to make up your sleep. Don't let your mood get the better of you, get some rest so you can make better judgement. Both of you in fact.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Drone6o3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 am

.-. I think we broke Drone...
Drone6o3

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 am

Drone6o3 wrote:.-. I think we broke Drone...

ERRER!

Don't worry, sounds to me you just need a rest yourself ^_^ just switch off for a bit, no one is going anywhere yet and VM is still in charge. Things will be pretty much the same tomorrow.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

PreviousNext

Return to Clans