The New Breed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The New Breed

Postby kingsniff » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm

mattie wrote:Choclate

why spam on my clan thread?
kingsniff

 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: The New Breed

Postby mattie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 pm

kingsniff wrote:
mattie wrote:Choclate

why spam on my clan thread?


It's my new hello
Spoiler: show
hi
User avatar
mattie

 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: The New Breed

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 pm

I remember when you were a member of Aboad's Masses. Good luck with this clan.
User avatar
Ratburntro44

 
Posts: 5927
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The New Breed

Postby kingsniff » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:I remember when you were a member of Aboad's Masses. Good luck with this clan.

Yes, have you seen aboad anywhere?
kingsniff

 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: The New Breed

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:47 am

kingsniff wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:I remember when you were a member of Aboad's Masses. Good luck with this clan.

Yes, have you seen aboad anywhere?

Not recently.
User avatar
Ratburntro44

 
Posts: 5927
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 am

Re: The New Breed

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:49 am

Are you the low level who put up games called "join my clan" earlier today?
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
User avatar
Vortex_Master

 
Posts: 5002
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: On the ballot.

Re: The New Breed

Postby kingsniff » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:
kingsniff wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:I remember when you were a member of Aboad's Masses. Good luck with this clan.

Yes, have you seen aboad anywhere?

Not recently.

Damn it.
And yes vortex i was, why do you ask?
kingsniff

 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: The New Breed

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 am

Oh, I just thought that the name seemed familiar, that and the timing was curious.

Well, welcome back to the forums, and the game. I hope that you can rise up and form a formidable clan.

And for all you out there who think I'm not active in-game, HA!
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
User avatar
Vortex_Master

 
Posts: 5002
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 pm
Location: On the ballot.

Re: The New Breed

Postby kingsniff » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

Vortex_Master wrote:Oh, I just thought that the name seemed familiar, that and the timing was curious.

Well, welcome back to the forums, and the game. I hope that you can rise up and form a formidable clan.

And for all you out there who think I'm not active in-game, HA!

Not with all the hate im receiving but thanks man :)
kingsniff

 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: The New Breed

Postby mattie » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:57 am

What hate?
Spoiler: show
hi
User avatar
mattie

 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to Clans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron