The Madmen

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

The Madmen

Postby furqi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Note: this clan page is in the workings

I have come back, and along with me, an idea has sprouted. My clan is the madmen. We stand for reason and logic.
You ask me how I became a madman. It happened thus: One day, long before many gods were born, I woke from a deep sleep and found all my masks were stolen,-the seven masks I have fashioned an worn in seven lives,-I ran maskless through the crowded streets shouting, “Thieves, thieves, the cursed thieves.”

Men and women laughed at me and some ran to their houses in fear of me.

And when I reached the market place, a youth standing on a house-top cried, “He is a madman.” I looked up to behold him; the sun kissed my own naked face for the first time. For the first time the sun kissed my own naked face and my soul was inflamed with love for the sun, and I wanted my masks no more. And as if in a trance I cried, “Blessed, blessed are the thieves who stole my masks.”

Thus I became a madman.

And I have found both freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us.

But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief.

About this clan
We are the Madmen. Our masks have been stolen, and all we have is the sacred sunlight.
This clan will fight for logic, but asides fighting, we will have in-forum discussion on topics.

More info coming soon

How to join: simply post it on the forum. I may ask for a 1vs1 just to see how good you are

Clan rules :
* You must defend logic and justice when it is in danger
*You may be in other clans, but loyalty to protecting logic is essential
*No secret allying in any game regardless of clan game or not
*No spamming
*Never address anyone of a higher ranking with a name that implies speciality, including me. I don't want to be given any speciality. I don't give orders to my clan, just ideas
* When discussing topics, constrictive criticism is appreciated, but criticism just to criticize isn't.

Clan members:

President: Furqi

Spies : 4

Enemies:
Everyone else minus allies

Allies:
Warriors Creed

If you would like to have diplomatic ties with the Madmen, please pm or post here

Anyone who loves reason, logic, and critical thinking is welcome to join my clan
Last edited by furqi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Re: The Madmen

Postby furqi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

FAQ

How does leadership work in this clan?
I am the founder but no better then anyone else in the clan. Rankings are given to have organization. I do not plan on staying president forever and will step down when I feel the time is right.

What's the use of the discussion questions and who can participate?
Anyone regardless of clan can join. New ideas are made when older ideas combine and mate. I want this clan to have a culture of critical thinking
Last edited by furqi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
- The Madman
furqi

Postby furqi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Reserved for me
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Four spies and flying pigs.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby furqi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm

I advise you to neither underestimate me or overestimate my clan. I currently have 4 accounts that will not be named that may or may not be in other clans.

Even a new recruit to a clan can provide me important info that will help me in sabotage and learning of plans before they are released.

And now a quote from Khalil Gibran
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle"
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Four accounts in other clans. Yeah, I can believe that. But those are hardly spies, those are just more Furqis.

Good luck with your clan anyway! :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

furqi wrote:I advise you to neither underestimate me or overestimate my clan. I currently have 4 accounts that will not be named that may or may not be in other clans.

Even a new recruit to a clan can provide me important info that will help me in sabotage and learning of plans before they are released.

And now a quote from Khalil Gibran
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle"

Most info is no longer secret, unless it is associated with the OOS. Most clans are open these days.

I am almost sure that one of these accounts is in WC, as we are one of the easier clans to join, and we already have several members in multiple clans, some with the same account, some not. If you ever want info from WC, Furqi, just ask.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Enemies: All clans

Bring it. :D
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby furqi » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:08 pm

I can assure you I won't ever send spies to warriors clan, as its the clan I've stayed with for a long time, and I hold many feelings with it. I just felt the clan isn't the same without its earliest members as most are inactive or have left.

I have been meaning to ask u vortex_master of our clans could be allies and keep friendly ties

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity."
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Vortex_Master » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:14 pm

furqi wrote:I can assure you I won't ever send spies to warriors clan, as its the clan I've stayed with for a long time, and I hold many feelings with it. I just felt the clan isn't the same without its earliest members as most are inactive or have left.

I have been meaning to ask u vortex_master of our clans could be allies and keep friendly ties

"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity."

I dutifully accept. Glad to be allies. :)

I love seeing all of our members grow up, but it is so sad when they leave. I am glad we can remain on friendly terms.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Next

Return to Clans