For those that ask about SSNC... (v 3.2.1)

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

For those that ask about SSNC... (v 3.2.1)

Postby P4n4c3a » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 am

Thank you for your interest in SSNC, although one of Vortexwars newest clans, we still strive to become a respected part of this new community. This page will include a brief overview of the clan, describe our recruitment process, and provide answers to several frequently-asked questions associated with our clan.

Although it may appear obvious to some, SSNC is not new to online gaming. SSNC first started out to a game called Begone 2 years ago. We are one of the oldest surviving clans in the Begone community and are proud to be so.

Overview

SSNC is a clan that strives to inspire the Vortexwars community by displaying the highest standards of sportsmanship and respect. We are not a skill-based clan, although many of our members are skilled players. We are united by a desire to seek out good games with friendly adversaries. To SSNC, an exciting, well-played game is more important than a winning record. SSNC is an equal opportunity clan; we do not discriminate based on age, gender, race or nationality.

Recruitment

SSNC does not take applications. If we want you, we will contact you.

However, we have made a change to our recruitment process for 2013. The change was made because our recruitment process is slower and less transparent than other clans'. This combination has led to a significant number of talented players being recruited by other clans because those players didn't know we were considering offering them an invitation to join. Although this is our previous model for other games, we still stand by it over here in Vortexwars.

If you would like to ensure you are considered, begin by sending a PM to Rocketcone or Coda (IGN - P4n4c3a) stating that you are interested in the clan. Please include your age, country of origin, and a short description less than 300 words why you should become a part of our clan. Wait. During this period of consideration you should:

1. Play Vortexwars as often as possible
2. Seek out other SSNC members such as Xeur, mikestk, Rocketcone, or Coda (P4n4c3a)
3. Provide your online times
4. Refrain from asking us about your recruitment
5. Ensure that you are not a member of any other clan (novelty/fun clans are fine)
6. Demonstrate friendliness, sportsmanship, and respect to all players at all times

We will contact you within the period of consideration if we would like to extend an Offer of Admission. If you don't hear anything after one month then it's safe to assume you won't receive an offer at that time.

We consider all players that make a positive impression on us, even they haven't PM'd Rocketcone or Coda (P4n4c3a) or posted in this thread.

Additional notes:

We have our own separate private forum and chatbox available to the general public on http://ssnc-clan.forumotion.com/ Please join us and take the time to get to know us during your waiting period. If you interest us, you will be invited to the forums as a community member. A community member is allowed to participate in all areas of SSNC. Once your initial application is done, you will be allowed to join our Vortexwars group or quite possibly, one of our other games.

SSNC is not only limited to Vortexwars. We play a variety of games. However, one of our main principles is in the people we select. A good gaming experience does not come without a great family of friends and people with similar interests. To become part of SSNC is to become part of something more, and for those who would like to be part of that, we wish you the best of luck in applying.

Important Information

Our vetting process is slower than other clans' and we refuse to compete against the speed of any clan that prioritizes quantity over quality. SSNC will not create a segregated clan in order to speed our recruitment process because there are no second-class citizens in SSNC. If we extend an Offer of Admission you will be a full-fledged SSNC member immediately with full member benefits. We are a more reserved gaming clan. Only those who enter truly receive all the benefits. :lol:

Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. What does SSNC stand for?
A: We only allow our members to know the true meaning, before being sworn to secrecy.

2. Can I join SSNC?
A: As stated earlier, SSNC does not accept applications. If you would like to ensure you are considered, please see the "Recruitment" section above for tips on increasing your visibility. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US JOIN THE CLAN, THE AUTOMATIC RESPONSE WILL BE NO. Do not be offended by this. This is a core value that makes our clan different.

3. I don't think that I have the skill for your clan/ I have a higher skill level than your members, can I join?
A: SSNC is not a skill-based clan. It may seem like it is because most members are longtime players but we value personality more than game skill.

4. Who shot President Kennedy?
A: I don't know. Probably some Noob with a multi-account.

5. I hear talk of the Council, who/what are they?
A: The Council is a 6 member board that makes certain decisions for the clan. All clan members have a say but, when needed, the council makes decisions.

For those that eventually join SSNC , you will be granted full rights as a core member and can do anything like the other members. The Council of Commissioners are there for maintaining, running, and providing the direction in which for SSNC to grow.

6. Who are the members of SSNC?
A: Current members of SSNC in Vortexwars are Rocketcone, mikestk, Xeur, Kessyboy, and Coda (P4n4c3a).

7. I'm in another clan. Does that mean you won't consider me?
A: SSNC doesn't recruit from other clans. If you are interested in being recruited by SSNC, the best thing to do is make sure that you are not a member of any other clan. But, because we are secretive about our recruitment process, there are times when we wind up competing with another clan for the same player, without the other clan being aware. We try to avoid those situations but they do occur from time to time.

Special Notice

Clans for fun are just fine. :P
Last edited by P4n4c3a on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P4n4c3a

Re: For those that ask about SSNC... (v 3.2.0)

Postby aboad2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:59 am

good luck that a alot of words
aboad2

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:59 am

Welcome to VW. WC welcomes you, and wished you long life.

You look well organized, and like you have a good sense of humor. I hope your clan prospers.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby aboad2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 am

so is this a clan ? to?
aboad2

Postby Guest77 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 am

Hah. Your first FAQ is my favorite. Good luck!
Guest77

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:24 am

Good luck with the clan, although, you look like one of the first really well organised new clan in months.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby P4n4c3a » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:31 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

We will do our best.

And Autumn, this is why I didn't reply. My apologies...

Perhaps we could have a few good games together sometime?

Cheers. :)
P4n4c3a

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 am

Oh joy, we can now replace the OOS completely. I would ask questions, but then your name is Coda, so it's irrelevant and I may as well just forget everything and surrender now.

Good luck from the Pack.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby jwl1000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 am

Rocketcone is in a clan? :shock: send him my regards :)
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby BeatlesFan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 am

Good luck with your clan. I wish you success.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Next

Return to Clans