Momma's Boys Clan (Closed Forever)

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Momma's Boys Clan - Closing 9/22/13!

Postby neoexdeath » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 am

Fangfallen wrote:Hey ThatsMyBoy, your leaving VW forever soon right? I have a great idea, take this party to this little game called Age of Empires III (A high strategy game) I hear they have cookies and giant guns.

Yeah, and mighty cannons, OP archers and melee units (except cavalry and heroes) that are quite useless(only the melee units!!!!)!! :D
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby ThatsMyBoy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:06 am

MR(L) wrote:hmmm.... regarding your written proposal... I will entertain that idea... Of course I would need a very important title and power to not have to obey most rules. I could never subject myself to be bossed around by Royal BAHAHAHA Like I would even listen anywyas :lol:

hmmm... how about "King Midas" "Offical King of Public Relations and Glamour" and my Job description can read " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6V8QMDjyFQ "

I am VERY entertaining....and Evil... I am VERY VERY VERY Evil :twisted:

You are in.

1) The job of Official King of Public Relations and Glamour is no easy assignment. You will have your hands full.
hands full.png
hands full.png (237 KiB) Viewed 4687 times

2) Royal remains in charge - If you don't want to follow him - just don't post on Wednesdays from 5 to 7 PM - That is the extent of his authority.

3) You can be exempt from the following rules:

>>>You do not have to eat a veggie at every meal. You can replace this with either cake or bacon - you make the call.
>>>Calling your mother once a week. You can skip one Sunday per month - it will break her heart each time, but she will smile again when you call the following week.

btw - nice picture of Jughead from the Archies.
Join Momma's Boys Clan - We won't judge you like other clans do - we will always love you
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4219
Royalblue is in charge on Wednesday nights (5 PM to 7 PM) while I am at bingo
ThatsMyBoy

Location: Hopefully in my little boy's heart and every thought

Postby MR(L) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 am

ThatsMyBoy wrote:
MR(L) wrote:hmmm.... regarding your written proposal... I will entertain that idea... Of course I would need a very important title and power to not have to obey most rules. I could never subject myself to be bossed around by Royal BAHAHAHA Like I would even listen anywyas :lol:

hmmm... how about "King Midas" "Offical King of Public Relations and Glamour" and my Job description can read " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6V8QMDjyFQ "

I am VERY entertaining....and Evil... I am VERY VERY VERY Evil :twisted:

You are in.

1) The job of Official King of Public Relations and Glamour is no easy assignment. You will have your hands full.
hands full.png

2) Royal remains in charge - If you don't want to follow him - just don't post on Wednesdays from 5 to 7 PM - That is the extent of his authority.

3) You can be exempt from the following rules:

>>>You do not have to eat a veggie at every meal. You can replace this with either cake or bacon - you make the call.
>>>Calling your mother once a week. You can skip one Sunday per month - it will break her heart each time, but she will smile again when you call the following week.

btw - nice picture of Jughead from the Archies.

hmmm... that is acceptable.. However regarding rule 2 I will counter with my proposal that I am in charge and will have unquestionable authority every night between 1am-2am :twisted:

oh and every leap year I get to be in charge ALL day every Feb. 29th!
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

Postby ThatsMyBoy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:36 am

MR(L) wrote: hmmm... that is acceptable.. However regarding rule 2 I will counter with my proposal that I am in charge and will have unquestionable authority every night between 1am-2am :twisted:

Fine by me.

We agree as follows:

1) We will not ask you any questions between 1 am and 2 am - so that you can have unquestionable authority. Just don't make too much noise while I sleep.

2) You can be in charge every February 29th

3) The clan is still closing on September 22 (unless I find someone to take over this place........)

We aren't going to need a lawyer for this I hope......
Join Momma's Boys Clan - We won't judge you like other clans do - we will always love you
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4219
Royalblue is in charge on Wednesday nights (5 PM to 7 PM) while I am at bingo
ThatsMyBoy

Location: Hopefully in my little boy's heart and every thought

Postby MR(L) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:51 am

ThatsMyBoy wrote:
MR(L) wrote: hmmm... that is acceptable.. However regarding rule 2 I will counter with my proposal that I am in charge and will have unquestionable authority every night between 1am-2am :twisted:

Fine by me.

We agree as follows:

1) We will not ask you any questions between 1 am and 2 am - so that you can have unquestionable authority. Just don't make too much noise while I sleep.

2) You can be in charge every February 29th

3) The clan is still closing on September 22 (unless I find someone to take over this place........)

We aren't going to need a lawyer for this I hope......

Regarding number 1 it should read... " in charge daily between 1AM - 2AM and has unquestionable authority." you may keep your other verbage..

Second I will need a safe place to store my sign for when this gig does end...

Finally I may change the rules and my demands at a later date so we will just play it buy ear. and NO you do not need a lawyer just blindly trust me I know what is best...

Finally The obvious solutuion is that I should run this upon your departure. Of course I will patiently wait until you come to the realization of that on your own... :mrgreen:

Oh and I just decided Fridays Saturdays and Sundays should be drink party days! posting pictures and discussing party drinks and things of that nature... perhaps a drinking clan war game (only for confirmed adults members and guests) that the more you win the more you drink... hmm... thoughts? :geek:
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

Postby CW Shadow Agent » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 am

I think you need a goatee... :geek:

Like this :ugeek:
CW Shadow Agent

Postby MR(L) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:59 am

CW Shadow Agent wrote:I think you need a goatee... :geek:

Like this :ugeek:

naw I always found facial hair as "homeless" Just not my style some people can rock it but most would look better without it.. haha!
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:17 am

Not that I plan on doing anything about it, but are we all settled on saying that he's Lancestar, or will I be beaten into submission for assuming he is?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 am

neoexdeath wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:Hey ThatsMyBoy, your leaving VW forever soon right? I have a great idea, take this party to this little game called Age of Empires III (A high strategy game) I hear they have cookies and giant guns.

Yeah, and mighty cannons, OP archers and melee units (except cavalry and heroes) that are quite useless(only the melee units!!!!)!! :D

Ok wrong.

The archers are not OP you simply aren't countering them correctly. Heavy infantry shreds light infantry when they are set to melee. (Muskets are heavy, archers are light)

Calvary is not under any circumstances useless. They shred light infantry like paper and dismantle artillery like a 3 year old with a swiss army knife.

Heroes build your fraking Town centers and Trading posts, try calling them useless.

I could go further and explain every detail about the game. (I'm quite badass really.)

You need to play with me online! I will teach you Danielson I will teach you!
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby MR(L) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Not that I plan on doing anything about it, but are we all settled on saying that he's Lancestar, or will I be beaten into submission for assuming he is?

hmm... for legal reason were just gonna have to say your assuming that on your own there buddy. Just because it's not official does not mean it's less than real... Either way to my understanding if I was to directly answer your question (either confirming OR denying) There would be more paperwork on my part and we would be asking the same question in another week... O_o

I don't want the little "green men" to get me! ... <-- yes that is secret code!
H.O.D. Founder
MR(L)

PreviousNext

Return to Clans