Diamond Clan - relaunched!

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Diamond Clan - relaunched!

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:40 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Image

aaaaaaaaaaaaaHello and welcome to the Diamond Clan thread!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaClick here to be taken to our recruitment thread!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

CONTENTS:
About the Clan
Recent Clan News
Diamond Clan List
How to Apply
Rules for the Clan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the Clan:

So why should you be interested in the Diamond Clan?

First of all we have the coolest logo out of everyone!

In the Diamond we aim to give Veteran players a place to chat and chill, share their opinions and enjoy being a part of without having to worry about clan secrecy; we are about transparency and being a largely social clan, avoiding all the politics others may cause, hence why we encourage players already in another clan to join ours as well!

You are welcome to apply to join the Clan! See below for more information on how to apply.

The Diamond Clan is centered around a community. The clan is not greatly interested in clan on clan Tournaments. There will be inter-clan tournaments in the main forum to join given time. The battle to be the top clan is not important to us, because we are here to share our experiences together!

Recent Clan News
Diamond Clan welcomes Funnyman to the clan! After a month long of deliberation, we are dazzled to have you a part of us!
-
The Clan has just opened after it was created for the brief time of 1 hour last month! Now I am ready to re-open the clan in the vision that I see the clan in, and hope that you guys will be able to make it great!

Diamond Clan Member List

Necrocat219
Funnyman

How to Apply

Click here to be taken to the clan recruitment thread for more information on how to apply.

Rules for the Clan

:!: It is expected that each member of the Diamond is respectful to each other and does not demean each other for any reason.

:!: Members of the Clan are to be active. There is a 2 month rule. Inactivity occurs from not logging on for 2 months, after that time has passed, you will be removed from the Clan. (Exceptions apply, PM Necrocat219 for more information.)

:!: Each member of the Diamond represents the clan in and around the forum, so please show that you are a respectable member of the forums and a proud Vortex Wars player!

:!: Being a part of another clan as well as this clan is perfectly acceptable, and in fact encouraged, the Diamond can be seen as a place to set aside your rivalries.

:!: Aboad, you are not allowed to make more than 1 post at a time, and please don't spam the thread, or I'll have to ask you not to comment on it!

Last edited by necrocat219 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:48 am, edited 16 times in total.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Re: Diamond League Guild

Last edited by necrocat219 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Last edited by necrocat219 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Last edited by necrocat219 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby progauss » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:43 pm

hope you do will dude:)
progauss

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Good luck, Cat! :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

I uh... had second thoughts about this ^_^ I think I might lock this thread as I'm y'know a part of 2 clans already... yeah I will ask someone to unlock this thread if the time comes and do it but yeah, might not have been the best idea... :oops:
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

necrocat219 wrote:I uh... had second thoughts about this ^_^ I think I might lock this thread as I'm y'know a part of 2 clans already... yeah I will ask someone to unlock this thread if the time comes and do it but yeah, might not have been the best idea... :oops:

Right. Okay... Good luck Future-Cat.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:I uh... had second thoughts about this ^_^ I think I might lock this thread as I'm y'know a part of 2 clans already... yeah I will ask someone to unlock this thread if the time comes and do it but yeah, might not have been the best idea... :oops:

Eheh, sorry Wolf about that... Maybe not future Cat? Who knows! But I want to stay loyal! ^_^
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

necrocat219 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

Eheh, sorry Wolf about that... Maybe not future Cat? Who knows! But I want to stay loyal! ^_^

Alternate Reality-Cat?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Next

Return to Clans