Vortex Guardians

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex Guardians

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:i would like to also include wavingbruin and honorary guest!!!! (long story)

were a growing clan!!! :D

Honorary guest?

Блин .... мы действительно быстро растут

ya... im thinkin of kicking him out... it was one of those "spur of the moment" type things. well, hopefully he will make a account though and let us know :)
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:46 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:i would like to also include wavingbruin and honorary guest!!!! (long story)

were a growing clan!!! :D

Honorary guest?

Блин .... мы действительно быстро растут

ya... im thinkin of kicking him out... it was one of those "spur of the moment" type things. well, hopefully he will make a account though and let us know :)

Hopefully... but, I kinda doubt it will happen... Потеря потенциального товарища ... Мне больно так ...
Elite Vortex Guardian Sub-Commander

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Falling into the abyss...

I suppose you can't change what you really are...
Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby Dovah » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Yay I'm finally in a clan! still don't know much about what clans are for though.
Dovah

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 pm

In computer and video gaming, a clan or guild is an organised group of players that regularly play together in particular (or various) multiplayer games. Some people might say that a "clan" or "guild" becomes like a family, and that all opinions and decisions represent each single member in the "clan" or "guild". These games range from groups of a few friends to 1000-person organizations, with a broad range of structures, goals and members. The lifespan of a clan also varies considerably, from a few weeks or months to over a decade. Numerous clans exist for nearly every online game available today, notably in first-person shooters, massively multiplayer games, role-playing video games, and strategy games. There are also meta-groups that span a wide variety of game.

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 am

That help?

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Leader: Mongooseiclon
Co-leader: Разрушенные Мираж (ShatteredMirage)

Members:
Mongooseiclon
Разрушенные Мираж (ShatteredMirage)
MtDCR
Dovah
TRANE99
wavingbruin
Seal_team6

Recruitment- Just play a game with Mongoose or Shattered. To see if your able to play and/or if your good enough. ;) No level requirement, no rank requirment. But a high rank/level would be appreciated :)

It's gonna be a pain in the ass to keep TRANE99, wavingbruin, and Seal_team6 in contact with the clan.... maybe it should be required to check the forums every few days?

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Leader: Mongooseiclon
Co-leader: Разрушенные Мираж (ShatteredMirage)

Members:
Mongooseiclon
Разрушенные Мираж (ShatteredMirage)
MtDCR
Dovah
TRANE99
wavingbruin
Seal_team6

Recruitment- Just play a game with Mongoose or Shattered. To see if your able to play and/or if your good enough. ;) No level requirement, no rank requirment. But a high rank/level would be appreciated :)

It's gonna be a pain in the ass to keep TRANE99, wavingbruin, and Seal_team6 in contact with the clan.... maybe it should be required to check the forums every few days?

ya, when i recruited them, i asked them to make account... but i guess they just brushed it off. but that is a good idea, maybe every 3 days they have to check forums. and if their going to be gone for a few days, then they would have to let us know. :)
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

to all currrent members!!

spread the word that we will have a clan game on monday, 2 P.M. mountain daylight time. if you have problems with that time, send me a message. this is a game so we can get to know each other, and also to see if you are fit for battle. basically its for me and shattered giving you guys tips if we feel the need to. hope you can make it!

the time may change if some of you can not make it, so let me know!
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:to all currrent members!!

spread the word that we will have a clan game on monday, 2 P.M. mountain daylight time. if you have problems with that time, send me a message. this is a game so we can get to know each other, and also to see if you are fit for battle. basically its for me and shattered giving you guys tips if we feel the need to. hope you can make it!

the time may change if some of you can not make it, so let me know!

umm...... yeah..... can't be there till 2 hrs after that time :|

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:01 pm

k, the time has been changed to this saterday, 7 p.m. mountain daylight time! hope you can make it :)
MONGOOSEICLON

PreviousNext

Return to Clans