Vortex Guardians

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex Guardians

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 am

MtDCR wrote:My Deep Thought of the Day! no offence to Vegans. but if Vegans like animals so much why do they eat all of the animals food?

..... Vegans? :?
Elite Vortex Guardian Sub-Commander

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Falling into the abyss...

I suppose you can't change what you really are...
Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby chris1726354 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:20 am

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
MtDCR wrote:My Deep Thought of the Day! no offence to Vegans. but if Vegans like animals so much why do they eat all of the animals food?

People who don't eat any animal products. This includes things like cheese and obviously meat.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Thu May 02, 2013 12:23 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:

People who don't eat any animal products. This includes things like cheese and obviously meat.

Oh! them... the... idiots... :| It's because we need to eat too... obviously (we're animals too... aroggant people ;) )
so we either eat them... or their food.

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu May 02, 2013 12:36 am

superturtle1998 wrote:Hi, this is superturtle1998 i know MtDCR i was wondering if i can join your clan and my time zone is Central, :)

hey superturtle1998!!! We would love to have ya!!! just try to meet Shatteredmirrage or mongooseiclon (me) in game and then we will decide. thank you for choosing Vortex Guardians :) (is it just me, or did that last part sound like a airline flight attendant person?) :?
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu May 02, 2013 12:40 am

haha, we were just arguing this in a class today :lol: apparently most people are vegans either for the challenge (seeing if they could go without meat), their trying to lose weight, or just for fun. and then theirs always those crazy "love all animal" people... crazy people on this planet eh? me personally, i must have meat, its my life :lol:
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby royalblue » Thu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:
Разрушенные Мираж wrote:..... Vegans? :?

Oh! them... the... idiots... :| It's because we need to eat too... obviously (we're animals too... aroggant people ;) )

Is cannibalism acceptable?

Lol, vegans hate me.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Thu May 02, 2013 4:24 am

Is cannibalism acceptable?

Lol, vegans hate me.

:lol: technically we are then eating their food ;)
Last edited by Разрушенные Мираж on Thu May 02, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby wavingbruin » Thu May 02, 2013 4:41 am

Hi all,

Sorry I had no idea what "being in a clan" entailed. Just now found this page and registered and all that.
I'm PST (-8) and am happy to play. I'll do my best to check this every so often. Is there a way to receive notifications of some sort?

-WB
wavingbruin

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Thu May 02, 2013 5:19 pm

wavingbruin wrote:Hi all,

Sorry I had no idea what "being in a clan" entailed. Just now found this page and registered and all that.
I'm PST (-8) and am happy to play. I'll do my best to check this every so often. Is there a way to receive notifications of some sort?

-WB

:lol: No problem dude. In-game notifications are not possible however, you can receive messages here or subscribe to a topic.

Разрушенные Мираж

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Thu May 02, 2013 10:03 pm

wavingbruin wrote:Hi all,

-WB

yay! you joined forum! glad to have ya :D now you get awesome points lol. up top you can click "View your posts" and that will show you every topic you've commented on. the ones that are red means someone posted something, if their blue, then nothing has happened. glad your here bro! :D
MONGOOSEICLON

PreviousNext

Return to Clans