Vortex Guardians

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex Guardians

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Announcement to all members!!!
I would like to say this first before you read the rest. I love this clan, and I will never give up on you. But it is very hard to do so when the members you recruit leave. I understand that some of you have stayed, and I appreciate that. So, that being said, this is the real message:

Vortex Guardians!!! Once again I am naming this clan INACTIVE! We are NOT dead, BUT, we may never play again unless YOU do something. And that something is this! I will need 10 players to PM me (personal message) and say that you are still playing! 10 players!!! Also, if you do PM me, It would be nice if you gave me times of when you are on, so i know when to get on :D

If you are a new player wanting to join, you may ALSO PM me. I will count you as a vote! Once I get 10, I will leave the current clan I am with, and return as leader of the Vortex Guardians! I thank you all for coming under my guidance. And wish for you to come back!

Also, if you do not wish to be part of this clan anymore, IT'S OK!!! Just PM me, and I will take you off the list, their will be NO hard feeling! I thank you once again for joining us! I hope you had a great time :D

I repeat, I need 10 players to PM me on forums for this clan to come back into this game. If you do not know how to PM someone, please just contact me on a post, like my chat, "The Gooses Nest" and I will still count that as a vote. Thank you.

I need you players to make this clan successful!!! We Will Stand United!!! All for one, and one for all!

-mongooseiclon
Don't hate, I'm just cool like that
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:09 am

I am sorry about everything, mongoose. I wish I could help. :/

Good luck.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Chess435 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 am

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:Announcement to all members!!!
I would like to say this first before you read the rest. I love this clan, and I will never give up on you. But it is very hard to do so when the members you recruit leave. I understand that some of you have stayed, and I appreciate that. So, that being said, this is the real message:

Vortex Guardians!!! Once again I am naming this clan INACTIVE! We are NOT dead, BUT, we may never play again unless YOU do something. And that something is this! I will need 10 players to PM me (personal message) and say that you are still playing! 10 players!!! Also, if you do PM me, It would be nice if you gave me times of when you are on, so i know when to get on :D

If you are a new player wanting to join, you may ALSO PM me. I will count you as a vote! Once I get 10, I will leave the current clan I am with, and return as leader of the Vortex Guardians! I thank you all for coming under my guidance. And wish for you to come back!

Also, if you do not wish to be part of this clan anymore, IT'S OK!!! Just PM me, and I will take you off the list, their will be NO hard feeling! I thank you once again for joining us! I hope you had a great time :D

I repeat, I need 10 players to PM me on forums for this clan to come back into this game. If you do not know how to PM someone, please just contact me on a post, like my chat, "The Gooses Nest" and I will still count that as a vote. Thank you.

I need you players to make this clan successful!!! We Will Stand United!!! All for one, and one for all!

-mongooseiclon

Locked on request for the time being.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Chess435 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:08 am

Unlocked!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:09 am

YAY!!!
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:12 am

First off, i thank Chess435 for standing all this confusion. Second, I'm glad my members are back (kinda) haha, I hope you guys stay on forums so I CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU ;) haha, thanks guys, this is back in black!
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:25 am

We welcome Beatlesfan to Vortex Guardains!!! (for a very short time) :D :D :D
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 am

I am very glad to join Vortex Guardians for my final week in a clan. Mongooseiclon has graciously allowed me to join just until Sunday. I appreciate the opportunity to be here. :D :D :D :D

Who knows? Maybe this weekend before I depart I can support you in a battle or two and win for the team before I go!

Also, here is another avatar for your consideration for when you want to switch attack modes.

mongooseiclon.png
mongooseiclon.png (37.92 KiB) Viewed 6411 times
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby MONGOOSEICLON » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:12 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Also, here is another avatar for your consideration for when you want to switch attack modes.

mongooseiclon.png

sweeeeeet! im gona have a whole cabinet full of awesome avatars 8-)
MONGOOSEICLON

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:26 pm

MONGOOSEICLON wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Also, here is another avatar for your consideration for when you want to switch attack modes.

mongooseiclon.png

sweeeeeet! im gona have a whole cabinet full of awesome avatars 8-)

You really ought to stop locking your members in cabinets, it's bad for your reputation. :|
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

PreviousNext

Return to Clans