The 5 Elemental Dragons and Dragon Followers

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The 5 Elemental Dragons and Dragon Followers

Postby Vortex_Master » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Actually, those are all elements (Period Teble of Elements), and not all elements are atoms, elements also describe molecules with more than one atom as long as the atoms are all the same element. For instance, O2 is still oxygen, as well as ozone (O3). Also, none of the elemental dragon elements are actual elements, although they were once thought to be in ancient times. To Vortex_Master, water is a compound (H2O), but fire isn't. It's just the rapid oxidation of a material through combustion.

All that with no Google. You're welcome.

As for Radly, join the WolfPack, where the members know what they're talking about. :D (No offense to anyone)

Fire is caused by a combustion reaction between two or more compounds when exposed to O2, and can be classified as a technical compound or pure energy whether you are just talking about that in in the fire, or the light produced. Boom.

Fire may also be classified as a mixture as it is comprised of many hot air molecules bouncing around within the produced light. Technically, I am right, and you are right.

EDIT: I never said that compounds comprised purely of one type of atom is not an element
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Actually, those are all elements (Period Teble of Elements), and not all elements are atoms, elements also describe molecules with more than one atom as long as the atoms are all the same element. For instance, O2 is still oxygen, as well as ozone (O3). Also, none of the elemental dragon elements are actual elements, although they were once thought to be in ancient times. To Vortex_Master, water is a compound (H2O), but fire isn't. It's just the rapid oxidation of a material through combustion.

All that with no Google. You're welcome.

As for Radly, join the WolfPack, where the members know what they're talking about. :D (No offense to anyone)

Fire is caused by a combustion reaction between two or more compounds when exposed to O2, and can be classified as a technical compound or pure energy whether you are just talking about that in in the fire, or the light produced. Boom.

Fire may also be classified as a mixture as it is comprised of many hot air molecules bouncing around within the produced light. Technically, I am right, and you are right.

EDIT: I never said that compounds comprised purely of one type of atom is not an element

My bad. I was thinking about ions.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Joshua » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am

It's called the Periodic Table of Elements because they are Elements. Compounds are solids, liquids or gases with separate molecules from two or more elements. I used to know exactly how the structure worked, but I forgot now. Water is a compound, for example, of two Hydrogen atoms and an Oxygen atom (H2O); Hydrogen and Oxygen are Elements that when combined become a compound; water.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 am

Joshua wrote:It's called the Periodic Table of Elements because they are Elements. Compounds are solids, liquids or gases with separate molecules from two or more elements. I used to know exactly how the structure worked, but I forgot now. Water is a compound, for example, of two Hydrogen atoms and an Oxygen atom (H2O); Hydrogen and Oxygen are Elements that when combined become a compound; water.

Yeah, I am not used to it in english and I forgot I lot. But I remember how it works. The periodic table technically shows molecules too since an element never shows as a single atom and always in pairs. It also says in detail on every element how it is built.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby RadlyGnarly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 am

I only want to join if there is a chance for free dragons xD
Im Noob :D
RadlyGnarly

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 am

RadlyGnarly wrote:I only want to join if there is a chance for free dragons xD

-__-
calleharnemark

Postby royalblue » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 am

This clan is a dead clan. You can have dead dragons.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby RadlyGnarly » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 pm

royalblue wrote:

This clan is a dead clan. You can have dead dragons.

Nice :D
Im Noob :D
RadlyGnarly

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 am

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby jwl1000 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

PreviousNext

Return to Clans