(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:If you used common sense it's a flame on the picture. And that is the warning symbol for flammable which you should know if studied the first basics of chemistry. My point is that I am sick of flamers from every clan. Including yours.
I can't believe you didn't get that. Or did you just pretend?

Thanks for explaining it.. I hope you have a talk with Chris and express your opinions you just shared with me I agree this needs to stop he needs to stop with his personal and physical attacks and threats he is brining down the forums!

lol

I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:16 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:If you used common sense it's a flame on the picture. And that is the warning symbol for flammable which you should know if studied the first basics of chemistry. My point is that I am sick of flamers from every clan. Including yours.
I can't believe you didn't get that. Or did you just pretend?

Thanks for explaining it.. I hope you have a talk with Chris and express your opinions you just shared with me I agree this needs to stop he needs to stop with his personal and physical attacks and threats he is brining down the forums!

lol

that's all you can do spam good threads with pointless pictures SHAME on you SHAAAAMMMMME!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

Yet another post I could quote against you. (replacing pictures with big passages full of your opinions. I'm sure you know how I feel about your opinions by now.)

chris1726354

Postby chris1726354 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 am

Well, I have to get off. Same time tomorrow?

chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 am

chris1726354 wrote:Well, I have to get off. Same time tomorrow?

I live in hope every day that he'll be banned tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes.

And that's what sucks. The mods and even the admin really want to ban him, but they don't because they know he'll come back with another account and do it more.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 am

Lancestar2, how are these pics pointless? we even explained them to you?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:Well, I have to get off. Same time tomorrow?

I live in hope every day that he'll be banned tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes.

And that's what sucks. The mods and even the admin really want to ban him, but they don't because they know he'll come back with another account and do it more.

brave of you to admit your on a never ending quest to get me banned :| that is BEYOND RUDE!

REMINDER THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME AND MY CLAN SO LEARN TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD WITH YOUR CHILDISH OBJECTIVES THANK YOU!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:46 am

calleharnemark wrote:Lancestar2, how are these pics pointless? we even explained them to you?

I was talking about Chris photo not yours yours you had a reason because you expressed your opinon this other one is just offensive and spamming my thread by derailing the topic!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:Lancestar2, how are these pics pointless? we even explained them to you?

I was talking about Chris photo not yours yours you had a reason because you expressed your opinon this other one is just offensive and spamming my thread by derailing the topic!

Me too. I am not even gonna explain it to you. You have shown you don't want to understand.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 am

calleharnemark wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Me too. I am not even gonna explain it to you. You have shown you don't want to understand.

this is not a democrocy this is MY THREAD... Please respect my wishes while you are visiting my clan's thread. I find it off topic and offensive in that regards and that is all you need to know and understand. Thank you, and have a blessed day!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans