(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 pm

calleharnemark wrote:Since I studied a bit and visited laboratories once in a while I have learn that things people should be careful with needs to have a warning level. I think this is enough so here is my label. Please be more careful in the future.

eh... I don't see your point
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:Since I studied a bit and visited laboratories once in a while I have learn that things people should be careful with needs to have a warning level. I think this is enough so here is my label. Please be more careful in the future.

Ofc you don't.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Ofc you don't.

well when people don't explain there argument well enough it leaves people not able to understand what they are trying to communicate. With a site that has people from all around the world its easy for miss communication to occur so settle down we will all get through this :) Hope your having a wonderful day!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

She's trying to say that you and your clan are dangerous and need to be avoided hence the picture.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

It's quite obvious what I meant if you look at the pic. <.<
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Ofc you don't.

well when people don't explain there argument well enough it leaves people not able to understand what they are trying to communicate. With a site that has people from all around the world its easy for miss communication to occur so settle down we will all get through this :) Hope your having a wonderful day!

You spelled "their" wrong.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Fangfallen wrote:She's trying to say that you and your clan are dangerous and need to be avoided hence the picture.

Not really.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Fangfallen wrote:She's trying to say that you and your clan are dangerous and need to be avoided hence the picture.

Not really.

then what were you trying to express by the picture... it's clear we all don't really understand what you meant by it so please explain it in further detail! Thank you.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Not really.

then what were you trying to express by the picture... it's clear we all don't really understand what you meant by it so please explain it in further detail! Thank you.

If you used common sense it's a flame on the picture. And that is the warning symbol for flammable which you should know if studied the first basics of chemistry. My point is that I am sick of flamers from every clan. Including yours.
I can't believe you didn't get that. Or did you just pretend?
calleharnemark

Postby Lancestar2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 am

calleharnemark wrote:If you used common sense it's a flame on the picture. And that is the warning symbol for flammable which you should know if studied the first basics of chemistry. My point is that I am sick of flamers from every clan. Including yours.
I can't believe you didn't get that. Or did you just pretend?

Thanks for explaining it.. I hope you have a talk with Chris and express your opinions you just shared with me I agree this needs to stop he needs to stop with his personal and physical attacks and threats he is brining down the forums!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans