(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby Sincityman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm not a slave to a god That doesn't exist... I'm not a slave to a world
That doesn't give a Shh... And when we were good You just closed you eyes
...So when we are bad We'll scar your minds ~ John Lowery aka John 5
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby Tensegravz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:12 am

Sincityman wrote:I'm not a slave to a god That doesn't exist... I'm not a slave to a world
That doesn't give a Shh... And when we were good You just closed you eyes
...So when we are bad We'll scar your minds ~ John Lowery aka John 5

DUDE.....why did took my Signature LOL !
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

Postby Sincityman » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:39 am

LMAO!
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby royalblue » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 am

I came back to this. It's just so sad. Lancestar2 kind of reminds me of a complex mix of MODERATOR, Tonyy4, and Jbleed (No offense to the last two names, I make reference only to their worst traits). I mean look at it, he acts like the boss of the forums as soon as he joins it, he gets emotional about everything bad that happens and then acts like he's a complete victim, and acts with absolute and directionless aggression towards anyone that bothers him.

And on that topic, Lancestar, try not to use the colored words to make yourself stand out. I don't want you making my style look bad. :D
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 am

He has a little tf2 in him you got to admit...
EDIT: when i finished typing i saw your new avatar im like:wtf i swear roaylablue wrote above me!! xD
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby royalblue » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 am

>(FM)< wrote:He has a little tf2 in him you got to admit...

Only in the worst of ways. TF2 seems to be someone who might be fun to talk to once you know him. Lancestar... not now. But who knows? I could be wrong and he might change.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Lancestar2 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

royalblue wrote:I came back to this. It's just so sad. Lancestar2 kind of reminds me of a complex mix of MODERATOR, Tonyy4, and Jbleed (No offense to the last two names, I make reference only to their worst traits). I mean look at it, he acts like the boss of the forums as soon as he joins it, he gets emotional about everything bad that happens and then acts like he's a complete victim, and acts with absolute and directionless aggression towards anyone that bothers him.

And on that topic, Lancestar, try not to use the colored words to make yourself stand out. I don't want you making my style look bad. :D

You look dumb taking to me in the 3rd person when your talking on my own thread!

2nd this is my thread and I will post the way that I wish...

Finally compairing me to your other frienimines is a waste of my time... People don't like it when I win? Then they are just going to HATE ME! :lol:

I like to win and I'm pretty good at it right now I am at a winning ratio of about 39% and I am trying to get that up to 50 so I'm sure you will be back complaining "oh Lancestar2 is too good of a player and we no like him how he winning all the time so we gonna make stuff up and call him cheater cause he wins alot and thats not normal" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Grow up and become an adult please! ...You treat me with respect then I will in turn and treat you with respect myself good sir... oh scratch that your NOT a good sir so to me your just another immature player just ticked off I won you over a few games HAH! I hope you don't take losing personal ...well we know you do but I hope we can become friends once you realize that I'm just a great player who is focused on winning and I'm good at what I do and will become better at what I do... I have to my win ratio is way to low!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Lance star its pretty easy to get 39% wins doing 1v1s in all your games ;)
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Lancestar2 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

>(FM)< wrote:Lance star its pretty easy to get 39% wins doing 1v1s in all your games ;)

doing 1vs1 will increase my ratio I started off as a noob and saddly I used to loose alot! to bad I became GREAT and now I win alot! and now suddenly every1 dislikes me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh but Im suuuuuuuuure it has nothing to do with that :roll:

but FM thank you... thank you for all the wins! I couldn't have gotten to 1k wins without you :P

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You should join the dark side you might actually become a good player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

naw we don't do miracles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Slengar » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Lance star its pretty easy to get 39% wins doing 1v1s in all your games ;)

doing 1vs1 will increase my ratio I started off as a noob and saddly I used to loose alot! to bad I became GREAT and now I win alot! and now suddenly every1 dislikes me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh but Im suuuuuuuuure it has nothing to do with that :roll:

but FM thank you... thank you for all the wins! I couldn't have gotten to 1k wins without you :P

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You should join the dark side you might actually become a good player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

naw we don't do miracles! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ask yourself, why does everyone dislike you?
The time bomb is ticking
And no one listening
Our future is fading
Is there any hope we'll survive?

Still, we ravage the world that we love
And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacal appetite
Left us with another way to die
Slengar

PreviousNext

Return to Clans