(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 am

There's your war.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:52 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Lancestar is proving to be an annoyance at the least to more than just me (the big point, because I see for sure it isn't only in my perspective)

*Stands awkwardly in the corner*
lol.jpeg
lol.jpeg (14.41 KiB) Viewed 4148 times

;)
Last edited by >(FM)< on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:And honestly, it's more than that. The WolfPack declares war on the Star Demons.

I thought it might be different here, you've proven it isn't. My reasons for this war: Lancestar is a cheater/multi-accounter, Lancestar is aggressive and rude, Lancestar is attacked us (the wolves) without being provoked, Lancestar degrades the quality of the forums, and Lancestar is proving to be an annoyance at the least to more than just me (the big point, because I see for sure it isn't only in my perspective)

lol.jpeg

;)

:D

Too much drama? I was just worried it might be missed in the middle of his giant maroon font.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:58 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Too much drama?
No, none at all dramas my middle name
LOL2.jpeg
LOL2.jpeg (7.8 KiB) Viewed 4146 times
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:And honestly, it's more than that. The WolfPack declares war on the Star Demons.

I thought it might be different here, you've proven it isn't. My reasons for this war: Lancestar is a cheater/multi-accounter, Lancestar is aggressive and rude, Lancestar is attacked us (the wolves) without being provoked, Lancestar degrades the quality of the forums, and Lancestar is proving to be an annoyance at the least to more than just me (the big point, because I see for sure it isn't only in my perspective)

You continue to slander my name because of your friend who I will not speak of you wish to fight his battle :lol: Either way it's WAR! ...but I know that entitles to you running away scared from games and banning me from every game so it's gonna be a pretty pointless war lol but yup your words ring meaninless... if only you could back up your words with action I doubt you will but I will respectfully wait and see ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: As always the Evil Empire (S)TAR★DEMONS grows stronger! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:32 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:Lancestar is proving to be an annoyance at the least to more than just me (the big point, because I see for sure it isn't only in my perspective)

lol.jpeg

;)

I think you have to pay me rent to stand in MY corner! :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:47 am

I'm not slandering your name, that would imply me lying, and I'm not defending highlander, this is about you in general (cheating and aggression)

Either way, the true libel (the correct term, given that this is written) is your characterization of my avoidance of you as an act of cowardice. I merely wished, before I truly knew you, to keep the fight on highlander vs you, simply because I had no other reasons than the way you had acted towards him.

You will get your war, we should be set to begin tomorrow, assuming you can find your 'other' guy.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I'm not slandering your name, that would imply me lying, and I'm not defending highlander, this is about you in general (cheating and aggression)

Either way, the true libel (the correct term, given that this is written) is your characterization of my avoidance of you as an act of cowardice. I merely wished, before I truly knew you, to keep the fight on highlander vs you, simply because I had no other reasons than the way you had acted towards him.

You will get your war, we should be set to begin tomorrow, assuming you can find your 'other' guy.

my friend Jaccob already said he is willing to join my clan but he doesn't play much right now as he is starting to play more Dark Orbit now which is a different game but when he is in TS I will call him over as he is always willing to help me when he can :D

But as for your "War" well just have to see how much of a battle you can endure ;) as my battle tactics are rather unique and very strategic... :lol:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby >(FM)< » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 am

Lancestar2 wrote:
my friend Jaccob,he is always willing to help me when he can :D

my battle tactics are rather unique and very strategic... :lol:

Hmmm...
Should call this clan ONE man army
The key words are just a little diffrent.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Lancestar2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 am

>(FM)< wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
my friend Jaccob,he is always willing to help me when he can :D

my battle tactics are rather unique and very strategic... :lol:

Hmmm...
Should call this clan ONE man army
The key words are just a little diffrent.

umm... you are very weird... #confused face?
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

PreviousNext

Return to Clans