(S)TAR★DEMONS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: (S)TAR★DEMONS

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Please act upon that anyway.

Read my signiture and fine the LOVE and RESPECT I have shown others but in return they are nasty and disgusting words comming out of the mouth of others why is this? how can such people behave so nasty and disrespectful towards others?
Last edited by Lancestar2 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:YOU KNOW WHAT ONE MORE COMMENT AND I WILL BE BACK FROM MY VACATION DO YOU WANT TO REALLY START SOMTHING BUDDY! OR YOU GONNA STOP BULLYING ME AND LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE POST ATTACKING ME AND THATS IT I HAVE HAD IT YOU DON"T LIKE ME FINE GTFO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!! BOTHER ME AGAIN AND THEN WE WILL THEN LETS GO BACK TO OUR OLD WAYS BECAUSE IF YOU WANNA TRY TO BULLY ME THEN WELL ILL PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME@!

What was that? I couldn't hear you.

Fine go ahead and spam away I guess rules do not apply to you or me at least I always behave of a person that is civilized into a society that can function. I guess you want to behave childishly then go ahead I will always remember me being polite to you and you being the nasty disgusting type of person that behaviors with anger and hate in your heart! LEARN to LOVE and RESPECT others! until you do you will forever be lost in the world seeking somthing better because LOVE and RESPECT for others is always of higher level intelligence!

You're a dumbass.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Why would I jump in a fridge? A rotisserie is a much better option.

Because everyone knows that fridges are impervious to nuclear bombs. It's science, bitches.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 pm

You behave like a child I can't belive you have not been banned yet for your disgusting behavior!
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:
why would you quote that and not say anything that is considered spamming my thread! DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:You behave like a child I can't belive you have not been banned yet for your disgusting behavior!

Thanks for the info.

chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:Read my signiture and fine the LOVE and RESPECT I have shown others but in return they are nasty and disgusting words comming out of the mouth of others why is this? how can such people behave so nasty and disrespectful towards others?

Lancestar2 wrote:You behave like a child I can't belive you have not been banned yet for your disgusting behavior!

Replying with a quote like a boss.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lancestar2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:Read my signiture and fine the LOVE and RESPECT I have shown others but in return they are nasty and disgusting words comming out of the mouth of others why is this? how can such people behave so nasty and disrespectful towards others?

What are you trying to do by quoting me twice is there logic behind your act?
chris1726354 wrote:
Lancestar2 wrote:

Thank you,

You're a dumb-ass.
Lancestar2

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

He's trying to tell you in an indirect way to take your own advice.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Lancestar, If I knew you irl, you'd get you're fking ass kicked.

chris1726354

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Lancestar2 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

What are you trying to do by quoting me twice is there logic behind your act?

~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Clans